WW Monk PvP Stat Priority 5.2

Monk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYCHzVrmoD8
Seems like everybody wants to be a youtube hero these days.
I just like to make guides and my guides are on youtube. Anything wrong with helping people while giving my channel some views?
This is perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a ton. Just one quick question...I noticed you don't have a pvp trinket. Would you recommend this as well for Draenei? With nimble brew I feel like I don't necessarily need a trinket and rather get one of the other trinkets for more pvp power and greater dps.

Thanks for any insight.
Pretty good guides and helpful but you need to spice up your voice or something, I tend to want to fall asleep shortly into the video. (this goes for some others i tried to watch on your channel).

Cool intro and everything, though. Looks professional anyway (btw, try to find a more clear mic).

Anyways, I don't want to be a buzzkill, just throwing out some suggestions.
This is perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a ton. Just one quick question...I noticed you don't have a pvp trinket. Would you recommend this as well for Draenei? With nimble brew I feel like I don't necessarily need a trinket and rather get one of the other trinkets for more pvp power and greater dps.

Thanks for any insight.
Humans have a racial that is a thats why people who play human never get trinket.
Pretty good guides and helpful but you need to spice up your voice or something, I tend to want to fall asleep shortly into the video. (this goes for some others i tried to watch on your channel).

Cool intro and everything, though. Looks professional anyway (btw, try to find a more clear mic).

Anyways, I don't want to be a buzzkill, just throwing out some suggestions.
I'm trying to incorporate myself and personality in more....thing is i have dark humor and im !@#$ed up and not sure how many people will accept that. If you guys found this helpful please bump the post and stay tuned for more.
A youtube guide? Type it out! I like to print and read and highlight. Not watch and listen.
A youtube guide? Type it out! I like to print and read and highlight. Not watch and listen.
You're like the only guy in the world lol Crit>mastery>haste there ya thats it in a nut shell.