Rate The Transmog Above You!!!!!

Hunter
1 2 3 25 Next
Ok so I thought I would get another transmog thread going since it's one of the only things that keeps me going in this game! I love looking for new sets/weapons, and I think some of you do too!

I tried to tie in the purple, red, and touch of green in as best I could. What do you guys think? The shoulder have red particle effect, and the cape has a green crystal in the center of the back.
I'm also hooked on the transmogs.

I love mixing and matching different sets to put something unique together, like how you mixed the Striker set with some PVP pieces and really made it all work great! You look like an undead Samurai! :D All the pieces in your set look great together, and I like how your cape compliments the set. Great job!!
wow, you both look awesome!!

Mine is still a work in progress, but finding a helm that actually looks good on a Worgen is tough... still trying to find a decent weapon that fits
9/10 Rheepo! I really like the set, just think maybe another gun model would work great. Maybe Wolfslayer?

Keep up the good work!
I like how The green dragon stalker pieces accent your Legs and coif. Its a good look to complement the Rhok'delar.
@Klizzie 8/10 not digging the hands and shoulders was a 7/10 but your rocking one of my favorite bows so +1
6/10 Digging everything but the helm and/or the shoulders.
8/10
8/10, digging the pimp hat yo.
8/10, digging the pimp hat yo.

One day your gun will be mine. Great attention to detail. 10/10
@Osterbane: 2/10, You're kind of all over the place lol.
@Keohunt

You uh... Really like blue? But I guess you can't tell different shades apart.

Different strokes!

7/10
@Keohunt

You uh... Really like blue? But I guess you can't tell different shades apart.

Different strokes!

7/10

It's the T-5 set, it's all matching except for the helm. The T-5 helm looks ridiculous on Worgen. There are no matching bows in the game unfortunately, that's the closest one.
@Osterbane: 2/10, You're kind of all over the place lol.

Feckit. Thanks for picking that up. That's my pve helm. Have swapped it out. Desertgrape would be so disappointed in me.
I swapped out to one of my other sets just for Pen since my other set was too much blue, LOL.
I swapped out to one of my other sets just for Pen since my other set was too much blue, LOL.

8/10 I really liked the combination of the bow and the healm. Plus, I obviously like that bow.

I was using Heartstriker before, don't know which one is better.
@Beaverhausen

I like it, but you should look for some new shoulders.

8/10
10/10

I want your set Penseroso :( Just not your helm. xD
6/10
I've never been a big fan of teir 6....something about those movin eyes!
*gasp* that's the only reason I have this set.