Rate The Transmog Above You!!!!!

Hunter
Prev 1 20 21 22 25 Next
@Krizlin
4.5/10. Nothing really matches with your set up. The wep is only really good if your going with a steampunk style mog but thats just me

4.5? pretty low.. The colors(red,yellow,black) match up well. I didn't want to go for a "set" look.
The gun matches the color scheme. If we could change the dang pose of our profile then, the look would stand out more.
@Subrosian

Very nice 9/10 love the matching colors, etc.

Side Note: I'm still trying to get a bow to match my setup :c
@ Kurve: Not liking the hat, but the rest is nice. 8/10
Ignore the boots, I haven't found a decent pair yet.
Probably my first time ever posting on the WoW forums
@Aradyne - 7/10
I always wanted to do a simple set that looks like vanilla greens. Have one banked for pvp so people think I'm a scrub :). More points for taking the time to gather that while leveling
10/10 mainly because its my favorite set and what I'm currently working on
8/10 cuz you look like a rainbow lol
@Mag

Not bad, I like the look you're going for, though there are a couple of things here and there that don't quite match. 7.5/10
@Sogekingu, 8.5/10 I like how your tabard works in with the color scheme of that set and i bet it looks pretty cool with the crown of flame.

Still looking for a better matching bow for mine (maybe zods?) and waiting for a chest drop still :\
Nice get up 9/10
@Sevrance 10/10 I love matching and the green is really pretty.

Ok so I'm a transmogaholic(yes made up word) got tired of doing my pally/mage/druid so I rolled a hunter just to have more to transmog.

Would love some advice from anyone about my shoulders with the set I have now, I'm just not sure about them and am wondering if The Wavemender's Mantle or the scorpid-sting mantle would look better.

Thanks for any ratings :)
@ Vita.

9.5 out of 10. I have to say I enjoy the look of your hunter. But as you said before your mog is missing the shoulders that it needs thus the .5 off. I however cant help you with that but if i ever do find something that could help you out ill send it your way. Also a good place to look might be icy vain with there item viwer. Should be able to see every modle of mail shoulders there.
@Cowtipping

Can't go wrong with full Challenge mode armor. Also like the matching gun. 10/10
@Nightfall 8/10 very nice matching set
@Forlove

Once I get the shoulders to drop I'll be rocking that set, love it. 9/10
plz rate me before I go to bed, and say nice things to me :D

@Leiva, I love that tier of gear obviously. And it's a good style bow. :D
plz rate me before I go to bed, and say nice things to me :D

@Leiva, I love that tier of gear obviously. And it's a good style bow. :D

6/10

The bow doesn't suit a Male Worgen (more of a belf thing brah!)
I'd rather your set include a helm.
But that's just my opinion. I on the other hand, I have just decided on the look I'm going for, so I will post back when I have more to show.
7/10 looks good but the boots don't look like it matches at all
your armory pose sucks. from what i can tell, it matches up pretty nice. 8/10

trying to go for a gilneas feel for my mog. if anyone has any suggestions, i'd like to hear them.