Most Respected 3s

Arenas
What about someone running Hunter/Mage/Healer

I plan on running that comp this season, just waiting on friend to gear up so im curious what you guys think. Its not easy to pull it off because of all the DR's we will share, but we're all 3 brothers so we will pull it off since we know how each other plays and can work together well.
Ret priest hunter.
anything with a lock

I plan on running that comp this season, just waiting on friend to gear up so im curious what you guys think. Its not easy to pull it off because of all the DR's we will share, but we're all 3 brothers so we will pull it off since we know how each other plays and can work together well.

I've tried it, its not great. U can get 2200 but not much after that.

Sub in a rogue for either class and its viable to go higher.

I've tried it, its not great. U can get 2200 but not much after that.

Sub in a rogue for either class and its viable to go higher.

You must've had a fun St. Patty's day.
something without a priest, hunter or mage in it.

those are the top easy-mode classes right now if you want a high rating.

respect to the teams who run without them.
RTU
OPI
UYT
MKU
POI
UIO
MP{R

Please, when you use initials, KFC for example let the newer players know what you are talking about. Or what I posted above is what it looks like, then you go "What is that"

Not everyone started in vanilla, some players even started in MOP.
huge fan of PHD (uh dk/mm hunter[or maybe bm this season idk]/holy pally) good comp but played by skilled players can pull out some crazy matches.