Rate the rogue xmog?

Rogue
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
8/10

*edit addition*
Also I'm selling a 1-600 Tailoring kit.
Would like to free up some space in my bank alts :)
Thank you.
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/september/season11_rogue_male.jpg

^^^ That is better then anything, any of you have worn.

To be fair @ Grexxigar i'd give you a 6/10.

Meh I use that for my PvP set haha.
@Thadeoustron.
10/10 For creativity.
-1 for mismatched daggers.
9/10.
How about mine? I went for an assassin look :)
I hate to give it such a low score, but 5/10. It's partially because I hate clunky boots and eyepatches, but also because the belt doesn't sit right with me and the fact that you can get better 'dark' daggers than ced's carvers.

don't get me wrong, it's a great looking set... there's just a lot of stuff that I personally dislike in gear. :|
I like that quite a lot actually. It's a little bright for a rogue, but I suppose it's pretty fitting for a belf. +1 for using dagger of veiled shadows, not used commonly and it goes very well with the trim of your armor. 9.8/10
Back in my day there were such a thing as Argent Dawn rogues. Yadda yadda yadda.

that being said, I give your set a 9/10. You look like you keep warm.

Also, I like your mask.
I miss classic WoW....
7/10 personally not my thing.
7/10
-Nice Matching cloak
-Daggers could match better
-Conehead helmet -even though matching- could be better
9/10 nice white combination.

Oh yeah I am liking the savage primitive thing a lot. 10/10

Mine is a work in progress. I have better shoulders when I level a little. I really wanted the big paws fist weapons, LOL. When I start fighting and those big oven-mitts come out, it's hilarious!
05/10/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Slydog

Oh yeah I am liking the savage primitive thing a lot. 10/10

Mine is a work in progress. I have better shoulders when I level a little. I really wanted the big paws fist weapons, LOL. When I start fighting and those big oven-mitts come out, it's hilarious!

7/10

They're nice shoulders. your gloves dont match your chest or pants but.
^^8/10

I like this one a lot; maybe better daggers?

Also fix gloves :p
4/10
I can see you tried to go with purple from the shoulders but it really dosnt work out with the rest your chest screws it hard you tried to cover it but the tabard is too much brighter then the pants and then the boots are all out of sorts
5/10

My transmog is like something made of fangs, leather and fur. ^^
Your xmog is nice, but you're a blood elf using the most overused head piece I've ever seen. Change that and you're good... mostly. Blood elf.

7/10