Rate the rogue xmog?

Rogue
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
always liked those daggers..

5/10 though,

i do see the green-ish theme coming together. try throwing on the purple trophy tabard of the illidari
7/10 for being unique/simple/undead.
Bump
8/10

oldie but goodie
mine is pretty bland

vanillacocoo 8/10
6/10 for you Barrelroll, it doesn't match very well.

My daggers glow black. :D
9/10 @Xanatia
I love the color coordination. I need to get gear drops like that!
lol dude ur not even transmoged D: at least ur half blue half red xD but what im supose to rate D: srry
Here's mine...waiting for my red/black dagger to drop from the AH, unless someone has a better suggestion for me. Also waiting on cursed vision of sargeras or slayer's helm(just leveled this toon and getting some sets put together)

6/10 Rasker...it's looks roguish, but I don't like the daggers. Sorry :S
@ Hypnótic - I like the shoulders with the slayer chest however I'm not diggin the sunwell slayer gear, doesn't match well in my eyes :| 6/10 also, cloaks are lame :D
Cool use of the gold and red colors. Only real criticism would be that the shoulderpads don't really match the colors of the rest of the set.

9/10
Cool use of the gold and red colors. Only real criticism would be that the shoulderpads don't really match the colors of the rest of the set.

9/10

8/10 a nice mix of tier 1 and 2 and like me you know that the eye patch has the most swag lol
8/10 :D
7/10, shoulders and belt don't really match, sorry :(

Damm armory hasn't updated :(
|
|
v
Only your shoulders are under transmog changes :D.

7/10.
5/10 get rid of the cape....7/10
Rippens- nice alternatives to the T5 helm/belt/boots. And the daggers look fantastic with that set 8/10
Choken- Quite the original set, very rogue-like and not too flashy. 9/10.

Edit: I do suggest changing your helm though. Possibly a black recolour.
8/10 love the look of an undead ninja!!!
8/10 , Love the helmet, and the mix of Slayers and Cabalist. Red FTW.