Rogue Transmog

Rogue
1 2 3 6 Next
I see the merciless galdiator set transmog atleast on 3 rogues a post. I know it looks kinda cool but honestly it's sooooo overplayed. If you have this transmog i hope you feel bad about yourself.
I don't understand why people care if it's overdone. If you like it and it looks good why not use it?
Certainly doesn't seem like something to feel bad about.

That'd be like talking to PvP sub rogue and saying: "I hope you feel bad about your choice to play sub. It's so overdone."
Specs are not overdone because you are suposed to play what is viable to have the best advantage to win in competitive play. Xmogs are overdone because they are suposed to be unique and new.
Xmogs are overdone because they are suposed to be unique and new.
Oh? I wasn't aware that you are the authority on what Xmogs are supposed to be.

I was under the impression that they are to be whatever the player using them wants them to be.
If that player does not value the "special snowflake" factor then who are you to tell them that they should?
I like my cata pvp set. I like purple and I enjoy spikes...seemed like the obvious choice.

I just hate how the helmet is open-faced on female characters. Totally takes away from the overall sinister look :(
I wish i could have red hair
I'm gonna transmog to something ugly because someone is already using the transmogs i want to use.

I really hate these new transmog laws.
I like my cata pvp set. I like purple and I enjoy spikes...seemed like the obvious choice.

I just hate how the helmet is open-faced on female characters. Totally takes away from the overall sinister look :(

I like cata set too. its roguish & not so boring by being all black. I'm a big fan of t2 set, but blizzard hates me and won't drop shoulders.
If you have this transmog i hope you feel bad about yourself.

I hope you feel bad that you hope other people feel bad about themselves for looking how they want in a video game.

Subsequently, I hope I feel bad for hoping you feel bad because you hope other people feel bad for how they want to look in a video game.
What is this human girl talking about? If you are going to knock anyone's xmog, at least get yours to match better than whatever two tone thing you got going on.
Specs are not overdone because you are suposed to play what is viable to have the best advantage to win in competitive play. Xmogs are overdone because they are suposed to be unique and new.

Says who?
I see the merciless galdiator set transmog atleast on 3 rogues a post. I know it looks kinda cool but honestly it's sooooo overplayed. If you have this transmog i hope you feel bad about yourself.

I have a transmog set. You probably haven't heard of it, though. Maaaaaaaaan.
What's up me voodoo brotha! 9/10

Remember for Zul'jin!
Lol I see everyone with an original xmog came to visit.
Xmogs are overdone because they are supposed to be unique and new.

Not quite so. Transmogs purpose is one or more of the following:

1. For those who want to be diferant. Seen some crazy things.
2. People that want their character to have a cohesive look. Back before transmog people ran around in multi colored clown suits until they got their current tier set completed.
3. You hate a particular weapon type. This one used to only apply to hunters but now affects other weapons. For instance I love swords and dislike maces.
4. Some prestige or nastalgia for some of the old stuff.
03/20/2013 05:20 PMPosted by Zymba
9/10

I love when people rate people mogs in non-rating threads that happen to be about transmog

Probably because it's the best looking rogue set (In my opinion) there is and I don't care what others look like, I care what I look like. And no, I don't feel bad about myself.
And I'm a fan of Merciless on any class. My warlock is next to get it. (Unlike my rogue and my warlock, I actually used this armor in BC)

~Dukuz