Games, Gaming and Hardware
Intel i5 (3570) 3.4 Ghz 64MB cache cpu
1TB Western Digital Cavier HD
16 GB of RAM
EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 /2GB video card
Bluetooth enabled
Gigabyte Motherboard (forgot part# but around $120) integrated NIC and sound

Asus VE278Q 27-Inch Full-HD LED Monitor

I'm going to use it to play BF3 and WoW. Should have no problems with frame rate at ultra settings with it.

Also should be a champ for regular computer work- email, internet, MS Office, iTunes, etc.
Oh yeah I have a JBL sound system for it from my iMac.
gratz on the new box, looks similar to mine but I went with 8GB of ram and a 2TB seagate hard drive for storage and a 256 GB 240 pro for my system drive. Don't be afraid to OC a little (if you have the K processor). The 670 cards vary a LOT in how much you can OC them, some can't at all, some can go quite a bit, it's all luck of the draw, but you can OC that to get frames up if you play anything else that makes your frames drop
Very nice system. Looks like mine I'm going to build. Except I'm going with a 7970. Bioshock is one of my favorite game franchises... The next thing I would look into is getting an SSD when some cash comes your way. But a great setup, nonetheless. What case did you decide on, Obmi?
Actually here is the full build:

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit

CORSAIR XMS 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333

Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz processor 64MB cache

CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-650TX 650W

ASUS VE278Q Black 27" 1920x1080 2ms LED Backlight LCD Monitor

ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 Channels PCI Express x1 Interface Sound Card

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H ATX Intel Motherboard

EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express Video Card

Western Digital WD Black 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive

Thermaltake Slim X3 80mm CPU Cooler

COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 Black Aluminum Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

AZiO Micro Bluetooth Adapter USB

SAMSUNG DVD Burner
Very nice system. Looks like mine I'm going to build. Except I'm going with a 7970. Bioshock is one of my favorite game franchises... The next thing I would look into is getting an SSD when some cash comes your way. But a great setup, nonetheless. What case did you decide on, Obmi?

Yeah for me the video card choice was very tight between the 670 and the 7970.

120GB SSD would be nice.
Because I'm a teacher I can get the Windows 7 Ultimate upgrade for $10.99 through our state education website. I'm going to do that because I want the bitlocker feature.

Ditto for Microsoft Office too. $10.99.

I'm gonna run AVG and use Windows Defender for security, and be smart ;)

I do need to move all 19 gigs of my iTunes mp4/3 files to the PC and run iTunes there as well. That will be a minor pain. My other documents and files not so much.
It's a nice build, and an especially great monitor. A few critiques:

1. Get 1600mhz ram, not 1333. Ivy Bridge supports 1600mhz natively.

2. You may want to re-think the video card choice, as the 7970 is faster for about the same price or maybe ~$30 more. Here is a recent review (so they're using the newest drivers) of a 7990 vs. Titan and Geforce 690, as well as the 680 and 7970. The 7970 beats the 680 in every test - the 680, never mind the 670! http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/graphics/51985-nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan/

3. Look at the Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo cpu cooler instead of that Thermaltake, which is meant for an htpc. Even the predecessor to the Evo - the 212 Plus - is a great hsf, and it's on sale with rebate: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=100006648&isNodeId=1&Description=coolermaster+hyper+212&x=-1025&y=-112

4. Rethink the case. The Centurion isn't bad per se, but it's outdated and has no cable management. You might want to browse this list: http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/case/#t=1,4,3,2,13&p=0&qq=1&m=52,169,50,11,57,106,58,94,63,56,92,60&sort=a6

And then consider the Corsair 200R, NZXT Source 220, Antec Three Hundred Two, or maybe a Bit Fenix case.
Adding some more pennies to Selv's comments.

The EVGA 670 is a great card however, if you are looking to really push OC'ing your GPU, it will be mostly hindered due to its reference cooler design. A slight OC will be fine but anything above will start to produce high temps and noise.

As far as cases go. They are based on personal preference. And as Selv has mentioned, the Centurion truly lacks in the cable managing dept. Among those posted. I would look into the Corsair 400R, 500R, or 650D. Great added features and cable management.

As for the NZXT Source 220 and 210 Elite, they are great budget cases but the Phantom 410 is perfect. Its cable management design is simply flawless.
Thanks for the feedback, where were you guys 2 days ago when it was all ordered? ;P ....

I was really researching and studying everything I could find for my choice between the 670 and the 7970. Read lots of benchmark tests and their results, even talked to a couple people that have owned both. In the end I went Nvidia for a few reasons vs. the Radeon. It was a very close decision for me. For the record I'm not much of an over-clocker.

Yeah good point about the 1333 memory sticks. Would I see a big improvement from it?

My Father has the same case and I thought it was fine. Yeah its not all hoopty but it will still work.
DDR3-1333 to DDR3-1600 will yield some improvement, but nothing major that you can definitely notice.
Forgot to ask, and maybe this is a no-brainer .... but my build will run WoW on ultra with great FPS anywhere? PVP, raids, etc?

Thanks.
Yes.
Actually here is the full build:

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit

CORSAIR XMS 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333

Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz processor 64MB cache

CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-650TX 650W

ASUS VE278Q Black 27" 1920x1080 2ms LED Backlight LCD Monitor

ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 Channels PCI Express x1 Interface Sound Card

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H ATX Intel Motherboard

EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express Video Card

Western Digital WD Black 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive

Thermaltake Slim X3 80mm CPU Cooler

COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 Black Aluminum Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

AZiO Micro Bluetooth Adapter USB

SAMSUNG DVD Burner

How much is this costing you?
$1650 or so for all.
Also, LOL, could one use an iMac keyboard on a PC/Windows?
Hmm $1650 for this build? Feels it's bit more expensive than it should be, but that's just my feelings on it.
Hmm $1650 for this build? Feels it's bit more expensive than it should be, but that's just my feelings on it.

We used Newegg for all of the parts listed.