Newly formed 18+ PvP guild

Ravenholdt
Looking to start an 18+ mature pvp guild who just enjoys the pvp aspect of the game. Any toons that are pvp orientated are welcome, from casual bgers, to world pvpers, to gladiators. PvP Happens on a pvp realm, let's make it happen as a guild.

Casual members are welcome to join, but I do want to start a core rbg team and a solid 2s and 3s team for myself to push for 1800+ this season in each aspect.

It's just level 1 but honestly pvp doesn't require the perks of a lvl 25 guild.
Alas, I am very rarely on my horde toons, so I wouldn't be much help in that regard. But I wish you all the luck in getting your guild off the ground. Hopefully you have a solid core of folks who can help make that happen. :)
Good luck with your guild! I'd say that I hope to see you in-game, but given the fact that you're a PvP guild...maybe I'll forego that. =)
Thanks for the support! Aerana I wanna have you on a webcast of mine about RH! Get in touch with me ingame... or give me a time to jump on my alliance alt to chat.
The best of luck to you!
18+ for legal reason of course.

17 if there's a parental consent form.
18+ for legal reason of course.

17 if there's a parental consent form.

In some states you must be 21, 18-20 with parental consent so an ID number will need to be provided with your request.

ha ha

Anyway... to the top!