Haunting Spirit

General Discussion
Does anyone know if Haunting Spirit can be obtained in any other way besides DEing raid gear?
I imagine it works almost exactly like the Blood Spirits we had in the last tier.

It is worth noting, however, that unlike the previous tier, disenchanting raid finder gear seems to also reward Haunting Spirits.
I thought I saw them on one of the new vendors selling for valor.
I thought I saw them on one of the new vendors selling for valor.

Doubtful, you probably saw a blood spirit, which is now available for 400 valor.
That was most likely it. It was late and I just remebered getting a glimpse of something.
It is worth noting, however, that unlike the previous tier, disenchanting raid finder gear seems to also reward Haunting Spirits.

I wonder if this will cause players to roll "need" on gear that they don't really need, just to DE it later.
03/13/2013 08:55 AMPosted by Haytore

I wonder if this will cause players to roll "need" on gear that they don't really need, just to DE it later.

you don't roll against other players in LFR
03/13/2013 08:58 AMPosted by Ghost

you don't roll against other players in LFR

DOH!! Sorry....that was a pre-coffee post!