Prev 1 3 4 5 16 Next
priest was way pre-mop but i only play it when its fotm

war was late pre-mop but i only play it when its fotm

though the idea of twinking your melons sounds so appealing

oh, and mage is vanilla but i only play it when its fotm

welcome to brackets other than 19s i am 45 years old irl

stay mad too, you have no clue

Melons are always fotm.
in que albeit a bit early. cant play, hope to help get a game to pop.
games won't pop for about an hour, skippy
first post says 7 pacific, 9 eastern (lol) -- it that not continental US time zones? im dumb, i know.
OP is 3 years old. i linked to an updated one that viper hasn't put up yet.
Looks good.

Probably still want to have the nights and times posted here for people that have hard times with creating a login and password.

i'm one of these people.

edit: can i conclude that 49's are mon thur sat 11 eastern?

double edit: i got to that page you linked in page one, came up as pure HTML for some reason, but it still stated 9 eastern. you gettin on w/ me?

listen up, skippy. this is all completely irrelevant because you only play them when they're OP.

keep AFKing on your balanced 49 mage to play your prot and spriest, skippy

stay mad skippy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msRaooooyds
http://49pvp.com/qlist/

Use that to show you are in the queue.

If no games by 10 PM I'm heading out.

Cmon lets get some more people we are over half way :)
games didn't pop tonight? what a shame, skippy.

blame the person who refues to play their balanced 49 mage, and would rather play a shadow priest and prot warrior.
Games start too early

/thread

blame the person who refues to play their balanced 49 mage, and would rather play a shadow priest and prot warrior.

whats the big deal about a shadow priest that i played 3 games after not getting played at all for 3 months? its just a strong pvp spec bro

and i'm clearly ARMS, skippy

you see that word at the bottom when you hover your mouse pointy thingy over my handsome portrait, skippy? spell it out.

A-R-M-S

AAARRRMMMSSSS

ARMS

stay mad, skippy
but it still stated 9 eastern. you gettin on w/ me?

but it doesn't.

http://pastebin.com/aXhyis2C
since 49pvp is wonky.

whats the big deal about a shadow priest that i played 3 games after not getting played at all for 3 months? its just a strong pvp spec bro

you see that word at the bottom when you hover your mouse pointy thingy over my handsome portrait, skippy? spell it out.

A-R-M-S

AAARRRMMMSSSS

ARMS

stay mad, skippy

You playing arms for a week doesn't suddenly make up for the past few months of playing prot when alliance had so many already.

Nice try, skippy.
everyone thank ruthless prot warrior/shadow priest reroller mertink for killing the bracket.

great work skippy. you finally did it

A-R-M-S

AAARRRMMMSSSS

ARMS

stay mad, skippy

You playing arms for a week doesn't suddenly make up for the past few months of playing prot when alliance had so many already.

Nice try, skippy.

You're crazy, I've always been arms. I'm the reason rubiks said 'arms is good'. Not my fault you're crazy as a loon.
from an outside perspective, one look at the q list last night and i saw mertink queuing on both a shadow priest and a prot warrior... i think i'll try another bracket where they care about balanced games instead of helping this 47 year old virgin get queues on his fotm chars
agreed. we're done queing until mertink plays his balanced 49 mage. enjoy your dead bracket, skippies
You're crazy, I've always been arms. I'm the reason rubiks said 'arms is good'. Not my fault you're crazy as a loon.

Pretty positive I remember you playing prot every bg i've ever seen you in. I'm sure other's could confirm that. Maybe you're the crazy loon, skippy.
everyone thank ruthless prot warrior/shadow priest reroller mertink for killing the bracket.

great work skippy. you finally did it

it's not uncommon for bullies to not show up to the schoolyard after somebody stands up to them

great work on showing your true colors, skippy