Dawn of the Aspects Part 2 summary

Story Forum
Not me writing it this time, Malygos on Scrolls of Lore beat me to it:

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showthread.php?p=669050

Thread for part 1 summary if you missed it:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7924333623

Knaak is actually pretty good at writing mystery/suspense if you ask me. I'm dying to figure out what is going on.
Interesting stuff... interesting, indeed.
Going to post

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
It sounds more and more like the Old Gods aren't involved in this. Maybe Galakrond is a Titan experiment gone wrong?
Going to post

Isn't that kind of implied where it says "Summary"?
Going to post

Isn't that kind of implied where it says "Summary"?

I don't intend to underestimate the forums.

~Aeluron Lightsong
It sounds more and more like the Old Gods aren't involved in this. Maybe Galakrond is a Titan experiment gone wrong?

Would make sense. Azeroth is little more than a testing ground for Titian tech so Galak being a rampaging experiment would fit.
03/19/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Hammerlóck

Would make sense. Azeroth is little more than a testing ground for Titian tech so Galak being a rampaging experiment would fit.

Some parts of Azeroth anyways. With this Undeath thing. Maybe they were testing the affects of Old Gods or something and Galakrond was their guinea pig. Who knows what it means. We all know Malygos,Alexstraza,Neltharion,Nozdormu and Ysera got out of this Galakrond issue alive so we'll have to wait and see what happens.

~Aeluron Lightsong
03/19/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Valius

Some parts of Azeroth anyways. With this Undeath thing. Maybe they were testing the affects of Old Gods or something and Galakrond was their guinea pig. Who knows what it means. We all know Malygos,Alexstraza,Neltharion,Nozdormu and Ysera got out of this Galakrond issue alive so we'll have to wait and see what happens.

~Aeluron Lightsong

Actually, given the corpse Kalec found in that cave was proto-Malygos, they may not have...

~Aeluron Lightsong

Actually, given the corpse Kalec found in that cave was proto-Malygos, they may not have...

I took that as him halucination. If that's true....then what the Fel is going on? The only reason I can find is that this relic is of what MIGHT of happened and that is the story we're getting which would be that. OR Proto Malygos is like a skin where some creatures break out of said skin and become something more like say a worm goes into a coccun and turns into a butterfly.

Maybe that is what happened. The Proto versions of the Aspects got out of their proto skin and turned into actual dragons. Of course I'm speculating and this could be all wrong.

~Aeluron Lightsong
Cloning maybe?
Maybe the Aspects were only named after the proto-Aspects and they're not even the same individuals at all?

I honestly don't know.
My theory: Old gods have been defeated and imprisoned by the Titans. Tyr/raden is left behind to create/monitor a creature that mimics/is the corruption and power that the Old gods could unleash. That being Galakrond and undeath. The Watcher is there to see which Dragons arise to face this threat. Those that have similar values to those of the Titans(which they choose as their favorites and gift them there powers). This all being a test for Azeroth created by the titans, if guardians will rise up against the old gods powers the planet wont have to be destroyed and life may continue. But if they fail the planet will be destroyed.
I'm actually not so sure the cloaked guy is Tyr anymore, since he was described as about the size of a night elf.

Tyr is probably still in the story, Kalec found what is obviously his severed hand in part 1, but the guy who''s been watching him is too short.
It could be he shrunk himself with magic to work in small hidden spaces like where those bodies were. That and even if invisible, using a tall form he'd be more likely to be hit by something.

Like how Loken can turn into a Vrykul. Maybe the Dragon Aspects even picked it up from him to transform into a humanoid form.
It's also possible that the problems with the Timeways are caused by the cloaked figure hiding in and exploiting the Timeways to make an army of Undead. It's possible that we may be dealing with either a Bolvar who has been driven to madness under Arthas's torture, a Bolvar possessed by Yogg-Saron or an Arthas from another Timeway.

Any of these possibilities could be the cloaked figure and the Lich King that's even worse than Arthas and Ner'zhul. If so than we have a villain for the inevitable Caverns of Time Expansion.