5.2 Leatherworking Patterns

Professions
On top of all this, they finally give us a pattern for a bag larger than 28 and we may have to wait up to 2 months to learn it as it is also in this "discovery" system.
I've made around 20K since the patch just on pvp gear from LWs. I've been doing low intensity sales. It may not be a big market, but it sells for decent prices. Rogue, monk and druid gear seems to do best.
I just wanna know if the devs were drunk when they came up with this "wonderful" idea. yes, you can make gold. but i don't care about the gold, i do however like having patterns that are actually USEFUL in my guild.
I was under the impression you would just be able to learn the Crafted PvP gear from the trainer (or a pattern you can buy for leather). By the time I discover pieces I would want I'd have already farmed a malevolent set.

Does anyone know off the top of their head how many patterns(days) there are to discover? I would like to discover the 522 boots before they became irrelevant.
pls i would like to know where can i get new pattens to make new gear thx.
the patterns aren't even profitable - considering 2 mag leathers cost ~380g.

my pieces don't even sell for that much... people would just rather PvP for the gear, then pay thousands of gold for a set of dreadful
i have been diligently learning the recipes daily and hoping every day for a hunter recipe so far I have learned everything but hunter recipes except for the belt which is used by all mail wearers. it would be nice at least if they would let you learn the mail rec by using the scale cooldown and the leather rec for the leather cooldown. would at least give you a better chance at getting what you need. hopefully by the time I actually learn what I need I wont really need it any more
Has anyone been able to confirm if you can 'learn' one of these patterns after you've already learned it? I've noticed that the last couple of days where I researched a pattern my count of patterns to still be discovered in the Ackis list didn't decrease. It used to decrease every day by one (implying I learned something I didn't already know).

Sorry if I'm not explaining this clearly.
Has anyone been able to confirm if you can 'learn' one of these patterns after you've already learned it? I've noticed that the last couple of days where I researched a pattern my count of patterns to still be discovered in the Ackis list didn't decrease. It used to decrease every day by one (implying I learned something I didn't already know).

Sorry if I'm not explaining this clearly.

I think there's some error on the website professions listings for characters. On my toon on my computer it doesn't list any of the crafted patterns I have left to learn just the 522 ones and the bag. If I go to the learned tab and filter with crafted it shows all the ones i've learned which seems to be the correct number.

I think we've reached around the half way mark on discoveries. Good luck everyone!
Thanx for the detail Bloodkorican!
i don't have an issue with taking the slow time to learn all my patterns, but i hate the fact that i can't find Haunting Spirits anywhere!!

now if i could use that spirit of harmony to create them i would be able to make everyone 522 gear!!!
One thing people seem to fail to realize is that everything people complain about isnt mandatory to play the game. It is just another feature to playing the game that gives a small benefit to your gear, and gives you something else to do besides killing things. Yes you want to have everything and make a bunch of gold, but whats the point. You get plenty of gold by doing dailies, killing mobs, doing dungeons. That alone has made me able to have gold to buy the things i need. Unless you're trying to be the richest player in WOW, the game certainly isnt as much work as people claim.
i been doing the research every day and havent learned a single Hunter recipe.
By now odds are i should have a couple learned. Has anyone gotten hunter recipes yet???? I do the leather every day but havent tried the scales, those suck to farm. Scales should drop same rate as leather.