498 Disc Priest LF Progression Guild

Hello all! As you can see above I'm a discipline priest (ilvl 498) looking for a hardcore/semi-hardcore raiding guild to call my home. I am very reliable and knowledgeable about my class and can carry my own weight. I cleared all of 5.0 content and I'm looking to step up my raiding to the next level. The last two guilds I have been in haven't taken raiding as seriously as I would have liked it, and stunned further progression due to petty BS (not showing up, constantly being late, etc.) I'm looking to go somewhere where progression is taken seriously. I like to consider myself an excellent raider with good raid awareness and I always come prepared.

My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Syl%C3%ADna/advanced

My experience in this expansion has consisted of:
MSV - 3/6H
HoF - 6/6N
ToES - 4/4
ToT - 2/12

I'm available for raids almost any times/days (I'm very flexible!).
I have no preference for 10man vs. 25man raiding.
I have no preference for horde vs. alliance - but would like to find a high populated server.

If you have any questions for me, please add my battletag: Sylina#1534.

Thank you for your time! Have a good one! <3
How is the weekends looking for you? Like say Fri - Sat 9 Server threw 12 Server?
^ This clown beat me to it
Yeah son!!!
Yes we fight dinosaurs with lasers.

Dinosaur Laser Fight is a Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild looking for an experienced players to join our core 10 man team.

Current Classes in High Demand
Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Elemental Shaman
Enhance Shaman

Even though you do not see your class on this list all. Please still apply all applications will be taken into consideration.

Tuesday 9:00 pm - 12 am PST
Wednesday 9:00 pm - 12 am PST
Thursday 9:00 pm - 12 am PST

Loot System:
Loot Council

We are a 10 man raiding guild with a tight knit core. If you are interested in please contact Starblacksan (Starblacks#1796) or Ellipse. You can also apply directly at dinosaurlf.guildlaunch.com

Thank you,
Hey hows it going! I will just post the link up to our recruitment thread makes it easier for you to get a quick overview of us!

Ill add you character in game and see if I cannot get ahold of you that way! Hope to talk with you soon!