New to LFR, quick question about set items

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
New to this game and also relatively new to 90. I have wanted to get 90 for a long time so i could start obtaining set items.(just as everyone else)

Atm im iLVL466, so i only have 2 raids unlocked. Iv never had a drop in the raids which iv done manyyy times but i wanted to make sure this is how u get the tokens. They drop randomly right?

also Do different raids drop different tokens? Iv looked around and cant seem to find which sets ill get from these raids im doing, would like to know so I can have some hope that i will get some eventually.
This is which set you'd get from the original LFRs: http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-510

It only drops in Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring, however, which you need 470 ilvl to access.

In general, gear drops randomly - especially in LFR. In LFR, you have a 15% chance to win an item per boss, though this chance is higher in Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, and Terrace of Endless Spring.

You can check the individual set pieces to determine which boss drops which token.
Also you seem to be doing them more than you should.

You're only eligible for loot on your first kill of the week.
Sha of Anger also drops "normal" mode set gear. That's where I picked up my gloves and pants.

Also, you can get Greater Charms as currency from the new loot scenario. These will allow you extra loot rolls vs LFR bosses (applicable to all Pandaria raids except the new 5.2 raids, which utilize Mogu Runes of Fate for extra loot rolls).

Example - Its a tuesday, you join a LFR, and down a boss. You get "x"% chance of winning a piece of gear. Lets say all you get is gold, if you have an applicable charm, a new little window pops up with two buttons. I think they say Roll / Pass. If you roll, you get another "x"% chance.

"x%" was a 15% chance per boss of getting a piece of loot, but I think it was buffed a bit for the pre-5.2 raids
Ok thanks too all who answered, i learned a lot. Kind of depressing that it takes so much time but thats how mmo's make their money
Ok thanks too all who answered, i learned a lot. Kind of depressing that it takes so much time but thats how mmo's make their money

Ya, Blizzard has a pretty solid reward tuning at this point, with older content having it's droprate doubled to where you should be done in 3-4 weeks of old LFR and moved on to the more current, which has about 15% per boss + coin usage.

seems like lfr is tuned around ~8 weeks from the final release for a player to be finished gearing.