The definition of General Oxpalm Strategy...

Moon Guard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCtuZ-fDL2E

People who frequent the Thunder Isle will understand what I mean with this reference...

<3 Love you Hordies for making the game fun.
I don't see a redhaired paladin throwing him heals randomly.
The question is... which one is Sun Li?

>;)
That scene always makes me so very sad. :(
*pats*
S'ok Raserus, just let it out. There is no shame in manly tears
Sad? No...

Do not feel sad for the fallen who have passed with honor.

Do not mourn their loss, for it is with their actions that we are inspired to mirror them.

To become them... the reincarnation of their warrior spirits are within all those who witness.

And understand why it is they sacrifice, not for themselves.

But for an ideal.

It is men like this that are remembered throughout the ages.

It is Men like this that we must always remember...

That Blood Elves are cheap and use cheap ranged tactics that PISS OFF WARRIORS TO NO FREAKIN' END! OH MY GOD JUDGEMENT SLOW AND KITING IN A CIRCLE AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

*Ragefaise.jpg*
Oxpalm, what were you yelling today? It felt like taunts, because I was feeling taunted.
What was I yelling today? What wasn't i yelling today?

The Yelling is to announce that the Oxpalm has arrived, and that you better watch out and start grouping up.

A 'warning' for people, if anything. Something to intimidate the horde and get their hearts pumping.

I think it has something to do with 'immersion'... or testosterone... maybe even estrogen?

Not quite sure, but if you feel taunted, then it's at least doing something psychological.

KATSUUUUUUU!!!
good on ya oxpalm glad to see someone on alliance doing some wpvp, I am not really into it buts its a nice change of pace to fight pvp outside of arena/bgs/rbgs. Anywho good on ya
I WILL NOT SLEEP UNTIL THE COLOR OF MY BLADE IS STAINED RE- BLU-... Purple? WHAT EVER BLOOD YOU ALL HAVE!

CHAO HUNG ZHI!!!
So what you're saying is...im the gatling gun and you're the samurai <3 just kidding.
No that's about right.

Edit: General Oxpalm Strategy consists of the few engaging the many in an all out charge that we will most likely die from doing. We may be out numbered, but that doesn't mean we wont run into the massive mob of people and try to take them down.

If you may or may not have noticed, I frequent the Isle groupless and engage in any Horde that I find. I die many times. But I keep rezzing and fighting, even with the 2 min timers.

Because giving up and running away is for weaklings who will never get better at anything they do, IRL or In Game.

It is the Definition of the Pandaren Warcry! KATZUUUUUUUUUU!!!
/Mind Controls.

/Stuffs with Cotton.

/Places on shelf with all the other stuffed toys.
Oxpalm just needs a hug
From a facedagger.
I have seen the panda war parties. They are pretty legit. Too legit to quit, even.
Oxpalm just needs a hug

Or a better WiFi connection.

Either one would be acceptable.
No that's about right.

Edit: General Oxpalm Strategy consists of the few engaging the many in an all out charge that we will most likely die from doing. We may be out numbered, but that doesn't mean we wont run into the massive mob of people and try to take them down.

If you may or may not have noticed, I frequent the Isle groupless and engage in any Horde that I find. I die many times. But I keep rezzing and fighting, even with the 2 min timers.

Because giving up and running away is for weaklings who will never get better at anything they do, IRL or In Game.

It is the Definition of the Pandaren Warcry! KATZUUUUUUUUUU!!!

I think charging at someone and intending to die is a very bad strategy.
I SHALL FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED! BUT LET ME KITE SOME MORE FIRST!

Too bad you favor the Alliance. You could have been a valuable resource towards the exaltation of Quel'Thalas! Think of all the barrels of Eversong wine you could've been enjoying!
OXPALM. Sami shall come join her prison buddy and smash some horde faces. Or die.

Most likely die. But it shall be fun.