The definition of General Oxpalm Strategy...

Moon Guard
We got killed by a group of Horde yesterday. So we waited around ghosty for just a bit until they dispersed, then resurrected, buffed, and found a couple of them individually which we then killed 2 on 1.

All's fair in war.
Too bad you favor the Alliance. You could have been a valuable resource towards the exaltation of Quel'Thalas! Think of all the barrels of Eversong wine you could've been enjoying!

... Wine? Hmm... Too bad the dwarves have already sold us. And the Night Elves have this thing called 'moonshine'...

Mmmmm... No, I think that we've made the right choice.

... For now at least...

(Search Oxpolm on the armory...)
Thank you Horde Side for making your raid. Once we all grouped up we were able to have a great battle. Thumbs up to you all.

... But if you ever come into the Territory of the Kirin Tor again...

KAAAAATSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
It's actually called Moonberry Juice... But same effect.

And just you wait until I'm geared.

*Sneaks up behind Horde player*

*Taps Horde player on shoulder*

"I am going to attack you. Are you prepared for honorable combat?"
I missed a pvp raid against Oxpalm that makes me sad.. I have looked forward to are encounters on the battle field even though you have beaten me in most. I will say i do find some solace though when i end the life of one of your fighting subordinates.
Sam will come heal Oxpalm when I finally get monk Sam onto IoT and it will be glorious.
I thought General Oxpalm strategy is go solely for mines.
That and to charge anything that outnumbers or outmatches you.
Every time I do dailies, I run into Oxpalm.
Every time I do dailies, I run into Oxpalm.

And so you shall EVERY DAY!

The good thing about you is that you don't camp people.
We shall attack Oxpalm once more
We shall attack Oxpalm once more

Not before I attack YOU!

KATSUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
05/02/2013 10:08 PMPosted by Naharak

The good thing about you is that you don't camp people.

This. He kills you once and then leaves you on your merry mage killing way. It's almost a toll now.

Or at least he tries. I have seen quite a few funny charges into 4-5 horde solo.
We have fought side by side many times, Oxpalm. There were many victories. Hard earned, well fought, victories.
We have fought side by side many times, Oxpalm. There were many victories. Hard earned, well fought, victories.

*Salutes*
I last about 30 seconds against him as a prot warrior - whenever i see him coming I tend to just stop and let him kill me
I last about 30 seconds against him as a prot warrior - whenever i see him coming I tend to just stop and let him kill me

If you stop... and do not move or attack or heal.

I too am required by honor to cease my assault.

It is my one weakness.