<Symbiosis> [10/14H 25man]Recruiting members!

Sargeras
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
Without a doubt. I should be on this afternoon/evening. Vent/Mumble would be great (Mumble is dope if you don't already use it). I'll hit up my other chums and see who would be down for a move.
Oh yeah sounds like a plan, sorry I had a very busy Sat, and on to Sunday as well, I hope I can catch you either sunday or monday at the latest. Thank you.
^ up again, still looking for a few solid range and can't wait to speak with you Foirtile, Add me on real id Zipps#1374
To the top, still have high needs for a DPS DK, A good Monk DPS, Some good healers, A NON paladin Tank, hit me up in game or respond here. we are currently 3/12.
I'm looking to transfer to a better server and willing to move to Alliance if you could use a decently geared Monk tank.

Raid times fit great with my schedule and I would love to get back into progression.

You can contact me through my battletag. Vhakur#1222

I'll be on this evening, after 7pm central.
As of 4/15, we're in need of:

Frost DK
ANY Non-Paladin tank for an offtanking role
Resto Druid

And can also potentially offer a raiding spot in the main 25man group for a well geared, skilled player from the following classes:

Shadow Priest
Hunter
Enhance Shaman
DPS Monk

Guild is currently 4/12 25man with further progress in 10, but we feel that 10man raiding is kind of a joke after the recent nerfs and remain focused on 25man'ing content.
I'm looking to transfer to a better server and willing to move to Alliance if you could use a decently geared Monk tank.

Raid times fit great with my schedule and I would love to get back into progression.

You can contact me through my battletag. Vhakur#1222

I'll be on this evening, after 7pm central.

While I admit I have no experience with monk tanking, I've added you via realID and look forward to talking to you in-game.
Hey Puck, I accepted your friend request last night but I think I had just missed you. I'll be online tonight around 7:30 server time. Let me know if there's an email address I can contact you before then and if things go well, I can go ahead and make the transfer.
Bumping this post from the deep.
Currently 5/12.
Current needs:
Shadow Priest/Hunter/HEALERS
any exceptional players are welcome to contact any of the officers posted
Bump.

Guild is currently 6/12 in 25m.

Now looking for any tanking class and most DPS class/specs (essentially looking for some depth now that some of the mains are getting fully geared off of the front half of the raid instance.)

Contact Shadowpuck (Shadow#1113) in game. Thanks.
Oh this is exciting, new members are great!
^^
Bump.

Current needs:

any non-Paladin Tank
Hunter
Mistweaver Monk
Shadow Priest
Bump

I hear we give cookies to whoever joins the guild ._.
Cookies are a definite possibility.
Oh! Also, we have resurrected the guild website so feel free to take a peek!
http://symb.shivtr.com
Bump

Yay, our new shaman starts on Sunday. How exciting!
Das bumpin'
Bump!
Bump