<Symbiosis> [10/14H 25man]Recruiting members!

Sargeras
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
Hello!

We're currently specifically recruiting a MW Monk and a Warrior/Dps DK but we are open to almost all classes!
Oh this hasn't been bumped in a while.

We're currently 8/12 looking to bolster our ranks a bit.

We have open recruitment for all classes (minus Mages) and are specifically looking for a MW monk and a DPS DK.

If the guild seems like something you might be interested in, feel free to get in touch with us in game!
Guild GM here. An update with current needs:

DPS DK
BM or MW Monk

Can potentially take or make room for players of the following classes, especially if they come along in a "group" deal:

Hunter
Rogue
Warlock
Enh/Ele Shaman
Balance Druid

Guild is currently 8/12 in 25man. We're able to do heroics thanks to progress in 10man, but we have not started attempts in heroic modes yet.

My battletag is Shadow#1113, feel free to add if any of this interests you or your group.
^
Another good round of recruiting this week, however...

Still looking for that elusive DPS DK. Having raided through tier 15 with no DK, we're just about willing to take a 480 item level alt/part time character just to dump gear to.
Still looking for a moonkin?
Hello, I'm interested in joining you guys!

I'm a 505 SPriest, who took a break right after 5.2 came out. i only got in 2 weeks of raiding but received 5/12 experience over my toons before i took a break. I have raided heroic in tier 14, DS and FL. I'm looking to get back into the swing of things and join a raid team. Your team fits what i need perfectly! If you have any questions or want to get in contact with me, add me ingame Battletag: Keenan#1696

Thank you very much, look forward to hearing back from you.
Hello folks, thought I'd update this!

We're currently 9/12 (silly Dark Animus) and are looking for these classes currently for our 25-man raid.

Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver Monk

This being said, we're always looking to add wonderful new people to our guild so don't let our currently raid needs deter you from joining us as a friend rank!. The more friends the merrier!
Update for early July:

We are currently 12/12 and beginning work in heroic content this week. Currently have openings in the 25man raid group for:

Resto Druid
Mistweaver Monk
Brewmaster Monk
Feral Druid (DPS or Tank)
Hunter
Enhance or Elemental Shaman

and can possibly make room for:
Rogue
Mage
Holy Paladin

Our current plan is to devote one night per week to progression/heroic content while using the remaining 2 nights to clear 12/12 in normal mode. We will allocate additional time to heroic progression as we begin clearing the normal mode/farm bosses more quickly.

Most of our mains are thoroughly geared towards the 530 range (thanks to increased thunderforged drops in 25man raiding) and we are generally willing to take players at or above 510 or so.

Feel free to contact me, Shadowpuck (Battle tag "Shadow#1113") or Seefra ("Winkitty#1372") if you are interested. Thank you.
Hopefully we can bring in some awesome new people!
And bump
LFM to carry Shadowpuck
Le bump
^
UP
Bumpy bump.
^
^
1/13H down and working on Jikun this week!