Season 12 RBGs, Cheaters, and Rewards.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 15 Next
bump
Its unbelievable. Completely unbelievable.

You can go through the RBG ladder and pick out gross obvious MMR exploiters and wintraders by the armful. All those that have bothered to log in so far have HOTA/HOTH. '

You know the insane thing? If you named them in this thread you would face harsher punishment than they do. If you created a toon on their realm and abused them, you would probably get banned for harassment.

P A T H E T I C.
Are you really sore that you didn't get a super special name to flaunt (that serves no other purpose?)

*giggle*
Yeah I spent hours and hours grinding to 2400 and tanked a bit and hero cut off is apparently 2527 LOL, blizz hasn't even given us a blue post to talk about it I have 2 tickets in yet no response it would be nice if we got our titles for actually earning it

2400 isn't always Hero btw, I should also add and im not talking about you directly but a lot of rating was inflated.

For example people on my realm who couldnt break 2k last S11 were running around with 2200-2400 titles etc.
Bump
Competitive PVP in this game is a joke. Even the Best Players are selling carries and wintrading. DDoSing is Rampant. If you want decent PVP, this game is not it.
Thanks for the support guys. I'm glad I'm not the only one upset about this.
I kept telling myself, no need to worry, Blizzard knows what they are doing. I truly believe that they know what's best for the greater good of the game.

They really don't. Ghostcrawler is completely clueless about PvP. If he PvPs at all I guarantee you its at a 1100 level. He's said things like "Do people really silence enhancement ever?". He has a extremely narrow understanding of PvP.
#cutforserious
Thanks for the support guys. I'm glad I'm not the only one upset about this.
I kept telling myself, no need to worry, Blizzard knows what they are doing. I truly believe that they know what's best for the greater good of the game.

They really don't. Ghostcrawler is completely clueless about PvP. If he PvPs at all I guarantee you its at a 1100 level. He's said things like "Do people really silence enhancement ever?". He has a extremely narrow understanding of PvP.
He nerfed all 3 shaman specs because he couldn't solo a resto shaman...on his frost mage..."I found shamans to be annoying" -GC
Does he know what to do with all classes? For PVE perhaps, but PVP I can't really say.

On top of that this game lacks symmetric bg maps, which would probably be a good start to balancing out pvp.

Are you really sore that you didn't get a super special name to flaunt (that serves no other purpose?)

*giggle*
Troll harder.
This is bad and seriously hurts the integrity of WoW's PvP season. How shameful.
He nerfed all 3 shaman specs because he couldn't solo a resto shaman...on his frost mage..."I found shamans to be annoying" -GC

Could you link me to where he said that? I don't doubt that he did, but I'd like to see it myself.

But back on topic: Yes, win trading is ridiculous right now, but investigating win trading can be time consuming, as they make sure not to punish anyone who got it fairly. While it may seem obvious, they need to be 100% certain.
Wintraders earned their titles fair and square.
i dont even pvp, in fact i lothe that aspect of the game, but this is truly sad to see. i cant believe blizz can not fix this problem.
Cheating should only pay off in school dammit.
The last 6 months have been so embarrassingly bad for PvP, the developers should be ashamed. On the plus side, rating will never mean anything to a lot of people ever again. I guess that must be what Blizzard wanted.

Sorry to hear you got boned.

It's just disgusting, really. Sadly it's totally believable to me that this has happened, since MoP has been the epitome of horrible design and lack of giving a crap from the people who make PvP.
I enjoy PvP, I really do. But the entirety of PvP just has laughable odd things about it.

1. Low lvl PvP, wanna lvl up and PvP? Give that dream up. The side with the most healers wins. That debuff you put on people means nothing as 1 HoT can keep you fully healed past ANY dmg the enemy can do. We're talking Resto Druids throwing a Rejuv on themselves and killing Warriors, all with their INT gear on.

2. AV for Horde

3. Non- bracketed content. You have full Seasoned Veterens in latest tier gear fighting someone who just got into PvP thinking it would be fun with their Profession made gear (IF you're lucky, if not they are wearing heroics)

4. CC isnt used in Dungeons? That's cause it all gets used to hell in Battlegrounds. Go into any lvl 90 Battleground with a friend watching you. 2 stop watches. One for Playing, the other for CC length. You'd be surprised how much time you're spent watching your character's head turn.

5.Win traders being obvious.

Its sad, I really want to PvP, but everytime I'm just reminded its a tacked on portion of the game.
11-7 is enough to get hero title now... I should get on in this.
From the BG forums

:p

I don't think this person win-traded.

Whoosh!