Your DK Transmog?

Death Knight
Post Limit:
Prev 1 16 17 18 Next
Twerkin and werkin
10/10 love the warrior wrathful shoulder model and that axe
went with the purple judement set. i feel the colour represents the dark side paladin.
WINNING !!!!
I like that warrior look alike set :D

Any ideas for a chest? My colors are all different shades D:
That chest is awesome. No idea what to do for your setup though.

Got in an achievement run thru ICC10 last night and snagged the awesome tanker axe of LK. Looks great with the armor IMO.
i love that set, val and those axes. i want my next xmog to be that set but its just so damn hard to get
For this current 25 Naxx set these are the weapons that I've found match it pretty well

2H sword
Warmonger (BOE)
Fel Iron Greatsword (BOE)

1H sword
Broken Promise (25 Naxx) -This is my Favorite with this set

2H axe
Skullstealer Greataxe (Heroic Firelands)

1H axe
Crul'korak, the Lightnings Arc (Heroic or normal BWD)

Sorry not sure how to link the items :(
My transmog isn't that hard to get and I think it doesn't look too bad.
I like fire. Can you tell?
I think my set by far is one of the best hands down.
I like mine, despite it being all mishmash ^.^
Still loving mine. Haven't changed it in weeks, which is a new record by the way.
It is what you think works for you no matter if it is a full teir set like the best one like some if not all would agree is T7 (blue for frost red for blood), or you like me a person that just loves to keep all best looking items and try find a mix to fit a look just for for you.

Mine I went for a mix of starter gear and Uld and ICC gear.

but if you like a idea what most people use there is a post on MMO Champion in DK section with same topic plenty transmogs to choose from.
Zèüs

For this current 25 Naxx set these are the weapons that I've found match it pretty well

2H sword
Warmonger (BOE)
Fel Iron Greatsword (BOE)

1H sword
Broken Promise (25 Naxx) -This is my Favorite with this set

2H axe
Skullstealer Greataxe (Heroic Firelands)

1H axe
Crul'korak, the Lightnings Arc (Heroic or normal BWD)

Sorry not sure how to link the items :(

Ah yes, Your transmog was something I ran with for a long time. I really liked it but wanted something different.
I feel I am a golden child.
i win
look at my mace, loook at iiiiittttt
The set I am wearing is hands-down my favorite DK set (for frost). It is the ultimate combination of both death and knight, in my opinion.

It's also not one I see very often. I see the purple version sometimes, and I see the green/red one a bit, but this one seems to the be most rare as far as my general ovbservations.

I personally don't think Blizzard will make a set that will top this one. They are either too bug-like, fire-like, or far too on the "death" side of things and less on the "knight", etc.

This one nailed it.