Forgotten Depths LFR

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Is the LFR variation of Forgotten Depths opening next week or something?

I did Zandalari LFR last night and downed all bosses, and assumed I could do FDs today but it says I don't meet the requirements, it doesn't mention item level.

Thanks for any replies I appreciate!
are they only releasing 1 a week?

nvmnd thanks for the link
They are releasing the 2nd 3 bosses on tuesday, then the next 3 2 weeks from tuesday, last 3 being in 3 weeks
why are they staggering them so much?

this raid tier better not last for like 10 months

So Normal mode groups have more than 4 weeks to try and get a Lei Shen kill before the entire playerbase is farming him.

I will say, my first T11 Nefarian kill felt infinitely better than my first Sha of Fear kill, which came in LFR.

And it's just 2 weeks for wing 3 and two more for wing 4. Overall an extra two weeks until it's all released. People are making a bigger deal of this than it is.
This is the same staggered release as the releases of the previous tier's LFR. The reason for the staggered release is to not burn people out on normal mode progression by letting them beat Lei Shen day one in LFR.

Did t14 last that long? They staggered LFR too back then.
just saying, I hope they are true to their word of faster content patches :p
just saying, I hope they are true to their word of faster content patches :p

They say 5.3, while it doesn't have a new raid, is already well on its way. New raid's with 5.4, which they haven't hinted at the time table for.

And then there's a rumor of a 5.5. We have no idea what that would herald. c:
We have no idea what that would herald

Probably the next old one.

So how come all the endgame raiding guilds are complaining about lfr exactly?
It's the 19th, and no Forgotten Depths avail on LFR?

What's up Blizz?
The raiding guilds are complaining about lfr because they dont want other people doing "easy mode" content before they can do it on normal mode. its just about satisifying a bunch of whiny crybaby type players.
So is this coming out today or what?
well, seems like a restart will be necessary.
said the 19th, unable to que also :(
bump
halp pls blizz
I guess they are trying to make all the content last longer.
From memory it unlocked upon daily reset for me during MSV (As an Australian, thats in 26 minutes)