Feral - 5.2 - DOC

Druid
Hi guys,

Just wanted to get some opinion from the ferals who pvp (experienced or not). Does anyone find the Dream of Cenarius talent fun at all? or

I gave it a chance, and using it with the bezerker/incarn combo while spamming heals is definately nice burst, the added healing is nice too. But outside that window, lining up rake on 4 points and rip on 5 whilest using the 2 buffs (to maximize those bleeds) and bieng pvp aware was just annoying. CC will suffer, and i found myself mindlessly overhealing i dunno it was just plain awkward.. I can see myself getting better at this but i dont really want to invest the time i think.

I feel managing savage roar, this talent, bleeds, its just a cluster**** thats becoming really tedious. Mabye if savage roar was back to cata status it would be more entertaining but theres just too much keeping track of, my head hurts now

Again, when using DOC alongside the bezerk/incarn macro (assuming you have already cycloned) you can spam the heal and get some nice ravages but other than that window.. its blarrgh.. But then again ive been doing alot more instant roots, hibernates .. with the cooldown on clone..I kinda enjoy doing that.. its certainly annoying my opponents.

im probably gonna keep experimenting with it but HOTW will be my go to. its simply alot more fun.. and fun is what this games about.. :) too bad on the cd though! moreso a nice arena tool

any thoughts at all?

edit:

id like to add , this mainly applies to arenas i suppose.

also another way to approach this spec would be to mostly rely on DOCs buff when using burst, and just using the buffs randomly on shred or whatever pops up (hopefully a free ravage) if you ever insta heal? i personally use my instants for rooots and hibernates alot more now as i mentioned. I dunno doing it this way that feels kinda half assed..

Ive seen some folks use Natures swiftness to line up the damage easier, but that takes away the huge Might of ursoc / renewal "oh F****" button which i love using (as renewal can be used while silenced too). I dunno i personally dont want to take NS to line up damage on a talent that is not too well designed imo. Wish it buffed the next 2 bleeds for example, or 2 bleeds and or ravage..
no one?
DoC is fine and you don't have to always use the proc on shreds/ravages. I personally like to use them on rakes and rips since those are a larger portion of my dmg anyway. make healing touch macros for your partners and spam heals. with the slight buff to feral pvp power healing glyph of cat form and DOC, I have no problem keeping myself or my partners up and it also helps alleviate pressure on your healer.
DoC is only an increase in damage if you use it correctly (like on rips and rakes) but it is also very hard to use even in raids, and pvp is much more chaotic. You're better of going with Incarnation, Nature's Vigil for some crazy burst damage.
I really only use DoC in double dps 2s for !@#$s 'n giggles. It's not very viable to be able to keep track of and use the buffs on rips due to the insane amount of things going on in pvp (need to pull back, you're ccd, you need to heal your partner, the enemy is pillar humping you, ect).

It's mostly just to let your heals not be complete garbage in a PvP situation, and combined with CW is pretty powerful. If you manage to get a DPS gain out of it by getting a rip up with it that's great otherwise the marginal dps increase you get to your shreds or ravages is acceptable.

Generally I'd say using it in BGs and double DPS 2s would be a good spot but I don't personally think it has a place in 3s. I can't speak for RBGs since I can't really stand that gameplay.
DoC is fine and you don't have to always use the proc on shreds/ravages. I personally like to use them on rakes and rips since those are a larger portion of my dmg anyway. make healing touch macros for your partners and spam heals. with the slight buff to feral pvp power healing glyph of cat form and DOC, I have no problem keeping myself or my partners up and it also helps alleviate pressure on your healer.

you clearly didnt read anything i wrote

I really only use DoC in double dps 2s for !@#$s 'n giggles. It's not very viable to be able to keep track of and use the buffs on rips due to the insane amount of things going on in pvp (need to pull back, you're ccd, you need to heal your partner, the enemy is pillar humping you, ect).

It's mostly just to let your heals not be complete garbage in a PvP situation, and combined with CW is pretty powerful. If you manage to get a DPS gain out of it by getting a rip up with it that's great otherwise the marginal dps increase you get to your shreds or ravages is acceptable.

Generally I'd say using it in BGs and double DPS 2s would be a good spot but I don't personally think it has a place in 3s. I can't speak for RBGs since I can't really stand that gameplay.

you clearly have read what i wrote :) and yea i mostly agree

I totally agree, except i use HOTW in double dps 2s and its throwing off teams alot haha. especially as mage feral atm, cant wait to do it as feral rogue
I like to use DoC/SotF/Cenarion Ward for random bgs - i don't like waiting for longer than 1 min for burst cds in random pvp since you're going to be in a ton of action. SotF just gives you more sustained.

DoC/Incarnation/NS for more organized pvp (3v3). NS makes it a lot easier to setup big dot damage. NS+HT with tiger's fury and pvp trinket at 4 combo points, rake and rip, follow with incarnation/zerk and spam ravage.

2v2 double dps is DoC/Incarnation/CW, since CW heals with doc buffs is huge offheal support. Pair with a ret or shadow priest and you guys will have insane healing support.