Bleeding Hollow Alliance Wants YOU

General Discussion
Post Limit:
1 2 3 25 Next
Bleeding Hollow a once balanced server has fallen into a state of large imbalance like many great servers have over the years and it is up to we the remaining Alliance population to make efforts to stem the tide before it is to late!

What does BH Alliance offer that other servers cant? A large Horde population that enjoys WPvP of all types from Weekly raiding our cities to kill our Leaders to taking larger raids and taking sections of the city and quest hubs..but dont think we cant bite back..The Alliance is a smaller community that can still bite back..we can dish out pain and take it..We of <fights like a gurl> have been known to strike the leader of the largest Horde PvP guild on the server in Garrosh's own throne room during their guild meetings..We have wiped their raids and We have ravaged any under their tag from zone to zone to the point they stopped trying to zerg and started doing hit and runs against us..Other guilds Like <Alliance Vangaurd> have shaped up in recent weeks and bite back as well recently locking down the cave entrance to the Throne of Thunder until overtaken by the Might of the Hordes numbers!

We may be small but we are a proud faction lacking in players interested in WPvP! If World PvP interests you but isnt enough to sell you then maybe some other points can!

Bleeding Hollow has opportunities for all ratings of PvPers and many types of PvEers..From PuGing RBGs and Arenas at the low and higher end in trade to progression focused guilds! We have it all and wish to bring more players to this place.

Alas the point of all this is to save our server from becoming a dead end place where its greatness is but a fond memory!

SO if World PvP is your thing and you havent found the server for you and your friends give us a look because
http://i.imgur.com/xSVhTBB.jpg

/Start RP
Long Live Bleeding Hollow
Long Live the Alliance
Long Live <flag>
/End RP
I hate you guys. You enjoy ganging up on people, that's why I killed all of you guys when you are AFK.
Meh. I played there for a long time as Alliance and left cause it started going to pot.

People's attitudes just starting to really stink.
Terrible attitudes. You guys make Sargeras look like angels.
I love you guys. You enjoy ganging up on people, like anyone else would, that's why I lovingly killed all of you guys when you are AFK with pillows and butterflys.

Fixed

Joking aside, Bleeding Hollow is a great server, been here since last August and there is always something to do.
Every server has bad eggs no server is immune to that so that generalization isnt really worthwhile imho and my points still stand as this is an effort to keep our faction strong and bring new blood to a fun server :)
If anyone likes to WPvP, this is a good server though. You just need to do dailies in PvP gear all the time. I don't use PvP gear when I quest, which makes this server hard for me sometimes.
The name of your server always makes me think of unsuccessful aenal seks attempts.

Amazingly nice comparison to this server.
ZUGZUG
ZUGZUG

this

also all alliance are subject to one death via my hands, plz transfer we need more alliance
Slippery one that Hob
Meh. I really stink.

Also fixt.
I am assuming BH is a Pvp server ?? I am interested and sounds fun.. No one likes to really WPVP on Borean Tundra
I am assuming BH is a Pvp server ?? I am interested and sounds fun.. No one likes to really WPVP on Borean Tundra

Yep, Bleeding Hollow is a PvP server with tons of wPvPers if you have some interest I'd recommend checking out the FAQ from our forums:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6146567158

It is a little outdated with the population and raiding stats of course but everything else is pretty much accurate as far as I can vouch for.
The name of your server always makes me think of unsuccessful aenal seks attempts.

pardon?
03/17/2013 12:59 AMPosted by Hunterfall

Yep, Bleeding Hollow is a PvP server with tons of wPvPers if you have some interest I'd recommend checking out the FAQ from our forums:

It is a little outdated with the population and raiding stats of course but everything else is pretty much accurate as far as I can vouch for.

I have a small guild but we love to WPVP.. I m a check it out and try to convince them to all go
03/17/2013 01:07 AMPosted by Spartaprime

I have a small guild but we love to WPVP.. I am the GM and I m a check it out and try to convince them to all go
HMM BLEEDING HALLOW YOU SAY, ALRDY THAR HERE YE HERE YE

Who will be my 43001 HK?!?!