Bleeding Hollow Alliance Wants YOU

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next

Nobody likes IWC.

They smell.
:3
I went horde last week on BH and I have to say I like it so much more than alliance. Horde is a lot more helpful and active.
moo
I went horde last week on BH and I have to say I like it so much more than alliance. Horde is a lot more helpful and active.

That comes with have 2xs the people hence why this effort is being made.
03/17/2013 05:20 AMPosted by Elbeghast
People fighting over dailies? Yes. But only until they've completed theirs! Very few people take to camping questing areas. Will they kill you while you're questing? Probably. But when they've handed theirs in, they move on. In most cases, you'll get back to your body and be able to continue on your way.

<Ironwolf Clan> would like to say 'Hello'. All they do is camp quest hubs.

Less QQ and more pew pew perhaps? There are several alliance wpvp guilds, their only problem is that they bicker with each other instead of uniting against a greater enemy(IWC)
03/17/2013 09:41 AMPosted by Vephisto

I hate Bleeding Hollow.
I had to farm a PvP set just so I could do dailies.

Must be tough. I'd highly recommend a PvE server.

This
Great server, very active and fun....numbers have been shifting in favor of the horde though and I dont like that. Would like to see BH stay as balanced as possible.

Come join us here Alliance, pretty please
Bump for new alliance friends.
If you like being zerged by a horde guild of retarded mouth breathers then ya bleeding hollow ally is for you.
If you like being zerged by a horde guild of retarded mouth breathers then ya bleeding hollow ally is for you.

You are KJ Alliance I dont think you get to make fun of others for doing what your servers flagship Ally guild does think its in the rulebook *roots around looking for dem rules *...ahh yes yes it is.

Anyway keep the stories coming if this thread gets even a few active players on ally side its a success to me.
03/17/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

You are KJ Alliance I dont think you get to make fun of others for doing what your servers flagship Ally guild does think its in the rulebook *roots around looking for dem rules *...ahh yes yes it is.

Anyway keep the stories coming if this thread gets even a few active players on ally side its a success to me.
What you're telling me is I should go to tich then instead of your 1 sided server? Oh okay.
Moved to BH during the summer of 2012 and I have never had this much fun since the first week of BC.

And to think I was on the brink of quitting.
HAx10 got all da qts so join us if u qt
What you're telling me is I should go to tich then instead of your 1 sided server? Oh okay.

I am saying people in glasses houses shouldnt throw stones

HAx10 got all da qts so join us if u qt

Join the server...this isnt a guild recruitment thread guys

There are tons of guilds with tons of different play times and styles even very late EST!
oh i know kaggyboo i'm just putting it out how qt we is.. u know, i know, they know it.

Isn't KJ alliance full of mouth breathers? Or is it just people like you that make it seem that way?