TV shows that you hated

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Here is where you list TV shows that You hate and why

here is mine

Oblongs

I mean I have autism IRL and that show makes fun of ppl with disabilites .....I mean there are a few lines TV shows should NEVER cross and oblongs Crossed that line

Half of CN

I mean Some of the New Cartoon Network shows stink ...I mean Almost Naked Animals....I mean COMEON ..and then we get to the Animated Reality crap ...I mean If I WANTED to Watch a Reality show I would WATCH A FREAKING REALITY SHOW!!

Feel free to say the shows here
Oblongs

I mean I have autism IRL and that show makes fun of ppl with disabilites .....I mean there are a few lines TV shows should NEVER cross and oblongs Crossed that line
You're mistaking "deformities" with "disabilities". Yes the latter can be considered with the former, but you still see an armless and legless person holding a job and performing great.

That show doesn't offend me, and I do have Asperger's Syndrome (high-functioning form of Autism), but it doesn't appeal to me either. Not all that funny and I get bored of it too easily.

Most shows that end up on Adult Swim are that way for me. Tim and Eric is probably the dumbest I've EVER seen. That one I would say is offensive, to ANYONE's intelligence.

Half of CN

I mean Some of the New Cartoon Network shows stink ...I mean Almost Naked Animals....I mean COMEON ..and then we get to the Animated Reality crap ...I mean If I WANTED to Watch a Reality show I would WATCH A FREAKING REALITY SHOW!!

Feel free to say the shows here
Honestly it's basically "old versus new", which I have problems with myself. 10-15 years ago channels such as Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon had better shows. Nothing of course, comes close to beating the 90's lineups, but no one makes shows like those anymore.

Even Spongebob has evolved to a point where it's no longer that funny. I used to enjoy Adult Swim for shows like Family Guy, Futurama, Sealab 2021 and Space Ghost. Now you just get every television reject that no one really cares for. Exceptions of course being given to Robot Chicken, Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and a couple others.

That's really all I hate with TV shows, is 90% is dumber, or just doesn't appeal to me than what was on TV 10-20 years ago.
I don't watch shows that I hate, so I don't spend a lot of time thinking about them.
i dont know if I would say i hate almost any shows, but i think a lot of shows are dumb.

Since I pretty much only watch things on Adult swim and Comedy central, I would say tim and eric show, aqua teen hunger force, and family guy.
Seinfeld. I HATE HATE HATE SEINFELD! omg and a friend had it on the other day when I went to his place and said "I just started watching this 'cause everyone else seems to like it I figured I'd watch and I kind of like it." OMG OMG OMG I about strangled his FACE! NERD RAGE!!

...a show about nothin'.
Seinfeld. I HATE HATE HATE SEINFELD! omg and a friend had it on the other day when I went to his place and said "I just started watching this 'cause everyone else seems to like it I figured I'd watch and I kind of like it." OMG OMG OMG I about strangled his FACE! NERD RAGE!!

...a show about nothin'.

WHAT!?!?
Seinfeld > Everything

Two Broke Girls sucks
a show about nothin'.

This sums up most of the shows that I actually love.

Always sunny in philadelphia is a show about nothing, and its fantastic.
Most modern reality television falls into this catagory for me.

I can't STAND shows like Honey Boo Boo or its sister show Toddlers in Tiaras.

Though I do get sucked into reality game shows such as Fear Factor and Wipeout. Guilty pleasures I guess.
I know there are some I can't stand, but I can't remember their names... Best keep it that way, I don't want to remember.

...a show about nothin'.

/lol
Generally the look and feel of the show, is boring. It's kind of overstayed its welcome; they still air it, and it's still talked about a lot. It can be entertaining if you spent long enough watching it, but it's just so 90's, and needs to be taken off the air, or at least off of a primetime network like TBS. But, Larry David is a good writer, that's why his shows work.

I sort of liked The Big Bang Theory when I first started watching it, but I almost can't stand it anymore. It's so predictable, and the same events and discussions just seem to occur again and again in it.

When it comes to television comedy, Two and a Half Men will always be my favorite.
Glee

For what they did to Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Marvin Marvin.

'Nuff said.

Oblongs

I have to disagree. I have ADHD and find Milo funny.
I cant believe this hasn't been said yet.
MY LITTLE PONY.
Maybe not the show, but the fans definitely. What the hell is wrong with these people?
MY LITTLE PONY.
Maybe not the show, but the fans definitely. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Nothing is wrong with them.

FYI I have never seen an episode nor do i ever care to.
MY LITTLE PONY.

I enjoy that show quite a lot, but at least I don't go to every darned social website imaginable and post everything I possibly can about it. I hate those people.

For me, I'd have to say G1 Transformers. While nowhere near as bad as the films (since, y'know, G1 didn't rely on racist/sex jokes), it still annoys the bajesus out of me. Starscream makes my ears bleed, half the characters are more boring than dirt, I'm convinced that the show has even more plot holes than Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon, and by god why is Spike even more annoying and pointless than Sam?

Transformers: Prime. Now that's a Transformers cartoon.

any fandom of anything has annoying fans. MLP is just popular so there's more idiots then usual. Especially on the internet. Met plenty of sane fans in real life though. The internet just breeds stupid.

I enjoy that show quite a lot, but at least I don't go to every darned social website imaginable and post everything I possibly can about it. I hate those people.

For me, I'd have to say G1 Transformers. While nowhere near as bad as the films (since, y'know, G1 didn't rely on racist/sex jokes), it still annoys the bajesus out of me. Starscream makes my ears bleed, half the characters are more boring than dirt, I'm convinced that the show has even more plot holes than Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon, and by god why is Spike even more annoying and pointless than Sam?

You'll like this then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8er83h9Bbn8
Family Guy and what it has become.
It was cute during the first 2 seasons, but now I despise it.
MY LITTLE PONY.

I still do not get the appeal to this show, at all.
Much less why grown men would find it entertaining.
As a female I find it annoying to watch, not even cute. Just really freaking annoying.
A friend of mine made me sit through an episode. I still haven't fogriven him for making me watch that crap.