Dream of Cenarius for Feral Druids

Druid
Post Limit:
I've been wondering why high rated Druids have been taking this talent over Nature's Vigil. Is it for the healing? Would be extremely helpful if someone could explain this to me.
It adds more dps than natures vigil and significantly increases your healing.
Nature's Vigil was mainly taken for burst. DoC will allow more healing and Dps over NV.

DoC > HotW > NV

In order from most dps to least.

Before the nerf to NV, 3 min CD with 20% damage increase, it was obviously largely used in order to "one shot" players. If you plan on ever using any strategy, DoC would be a better choice.

Healing was buffed, 25% of pvp power now effects healing, healers is 50%. DoC now heals more than it did because of it when you use healing touch. Also another strategy is to get 5 combo points, use a nature's swiftness for 25% dmg buff, use Rip to increase rips damage. Mastery becomes a key role.

Another option is to get five combo points, use Maim, and wait to use the instant healing touch until you get five more combo points, use the instant healing touch and then rip. Some players will usually use the instant heal as soon as possible. It's normally better to wait until you are at five combo points to maximize the damage, rip, then rake.
I've been wondering why high rated Druids have been taking this talent over Nature's Vigil. Is it for the healing? Would be extremely helpful if someone could explain this to me.

In terms of PvE DPS, natures vigil has always been the weakest of the 3 choices.

I don't think many people use it for PvP, which you seem to be more concerned with.