More restarts... really?

General Discussion
I've just come back to WoW and trying to enjoy this new patch but it's pretty hard when it's shut down or restarted every second night during my gaming hours... Can't you guys just consolidate your fixes into one shut down?

grumble rant grumble...

*Please post more constructively in the future. We try to minimize the downtime as much as possible, but updates are important to ensuring we are able to address in game issues quickly and effectively. Thanks- Nethaera
I am just having a lol about it.
Speak for yourself, kiddo.

I'd much rather have a few restarts than a broken game.
Though the reset do wonders on fixing those glitch spawns. When say like when a new world boss doesn't respawn.
Can't you guys just consolidate your fixes into one shut down?

No. Some issues need to be fixed ASAP. They wait till this time because it has the least amount of players on.

03/20/2013 07:07 AMPosted by Tørment
REFUND US GAMETIME FOR ALL THESE INCONVENIENCES YOUR CAUSING WITH THE DAILY HOTFIXES!!
Who did not read the ToU and EULA? YOu did not read the ToU and EULA. I would suggest you get on that instead of mindlessly clicking "I Accept"
Additional: One big HOTFIX RESTART a week would be much more reasonable then everyday..
How does 15 minutes (not even every day nice exaggeration) a day = 1/2 a month ? even with the maintenance it's still less than 'half a month'.
Speak for yourself, kiddo.

I'd much rather have a few restarts than a broken game.

Typical blizz fanboy with blinders on.
I feel so bad that Blizzard has customers like this.
03/20/2013 07:09 AMPosted by Erras
We are losing half a month of gameplay due to these restarts

Way to be over dramatic.

"My pizza is a whole 2 mins late, ARghhh!!!"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Typical blizz fanboy with blinders on.

Not really. Some people would rathe have to log off for 5 minutes during the week (the horror I know) than have an issue escalate and the game fubar for days like back in 'Nilla.

It is only the "I want perfection and I want it now" generation that has an issue with this.
I feel so bad that Blizzard has customers like this.
Could be worse, I'd been sitting in queue for an hour and 15 minutes, when the server restarts kicked me out of queue.
03/20/2013 07:11 AMPosted by Kurt

Way to be over dramatic.

"My pizza is a whole 2 mins late, ARghhh!!!"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
There are various specials always going on. Order one tonite!
Blizzard has failed us with daily restarts.

Patching the game is "failing" us? Wow, sorry that you're wrong. Actually, what would be "failing" us is not fixing anything.

Just to confirm, what you are currently advocating is for Blizzard to NOT fix issues, leave bugs in the game, and tell you to deal with it when something doesn't work?

GET YOUR !@#$ TOGETHER BLIZZARD AND REFUND US GAMETIME FOR ALL THESE INCONVENIENCES YOUR CAUSING WITH THE DAILY HOTFIXES!!

Refund you game time?

You do understand that you are advocating for a .5 cent refund, correct? Not .5 dollars, cents. Half a cent. 50% of a penny.

Do you understand how insane you sound? Even if there were seven restarts during the week, your grand total refund would be $0.035.

3.5 pennies.

And that assumes the restart takes the whole 15 minutes, which it doesn't.

A month of gametime would be just enough to compensate us for the loss you've been causing us for weeks now.

Actually, no.