<flag> kills Rallys Again

Bleeding Hollow
While all the drama is polluting the forum <flag> champions for the Alliance killing Rallys in the middle of his closest followers in his own city losing only 1 person.

For the Alliance and PURSES!
Owned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-28lbrJPIr8&feature=youtu.be
I suggest turning it down someone got excited lol..now drama lama away we will actually do things.. ;)
Poor rallys, they didn't give you chance to ask for a reach around
Powershot, gg
LOL

Loved being in the Drag on an ally toon.
Make that twice!
Sooo... what?

I solo'd Rallys in org before, nothing too crazy.
Sooo... what?

We have camped him here plenty of times the point is with all this drama on the forums atleast some people are hitting IWC back and having fun instead of sitting in an Ally city posting guild recruitment.

Also he wasnt alone 1 kill was pre RP walk at the drag 2nd kill was coming outa TB with his guild and other horde.
Sooo... what?

We have camped him here plenty of times the point is with all this drama on the forums atleast some people are hitting IWC back and having fun instead of sitting in an Ally city posting guild recruitment.

Also he wasnt alone 1 kill was pre RP walk at the drag 2nd kill was coming outa TB with his guild and other horde.

There's a lesson for me somewhere on this thread.
Make that a 3rd while he was on his supposed throne.
Killing Rally's in Orgrimmar is so 5 weeks ago.

Im sure it is brb just killing Rallys and his Woman during their RP in Garroshs room ;)

Please leave this thread. Kthx
< Was there. Didn't think it would be that easy with 40+ horde and guards around. Meh...

Very nicely done flag. Glad I was involved.
bump because the lack of worthwhile threads sucks
Aww the good times
07/22/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Bàcon
just to liven up the threads here does

Puddin and Noc still make fun of you only talking about Bladestorm? I only ask to liven things up and since we all did when you left flag for AV <3
#Tol Banotyoursalliance