~The Three Lanterns Market~ [April 8th] [A]

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
<3 <Hugs> Thank you for doing such events! It's truly very awesome.
<3 <Hugs> Thank you for doing such events! It's truly very awesome.

*blushes* ^-^ <33

We're thrilled to host it for the community! We're just glad everyone enjoys it :D
I believe you're referring to the market that was hosted by <The Shan're> :) Once the servers come up, myself and Vairikor will be scouting out new places to host the Market :D. I think a move out of SW would be great for the Market and would bring a bit more interest to the event as a whole! So we'll see what comes up for locations :D

That's the guild I was thinking of. It's been quite a while since the days of those market events. I am glad that you and Vair along with the members of <The Wandering Lantern> decided to bring these back. They're just an amazing way to get the community together for a big event. <3

Looking forward to hearing the announcement on where the next Market will be, if not Stormwind!
You know, My guild is a Mercantile Fleet.

Perhaps some rp of our ships ferrying various supplies and the like would be possible once we get more members?

Preferably at least one of each ship captained -_- lol.
Bumping to the top!
I believe you're referring to the market that was hosted by <The Shan're> :) Once the servers come up, myself and Vairikor will be scouting out new places to host the Market :D. I think a move out of SW would be great for the Market and would bring a bit more interest to the event as a whole! So we'll see what comes up for locations :D

That's the guild I was thinking of. It's been quite a while since the days of those market events. I am glad that you and Vair along with the members of <The Wandering Lantern> decided to bring these back. They're just an amazing way to get the community together for a big event. <3

Looking forward to hearing the announcement on where the next Market will be, if not Stormwind!

:D We're hard at work scouting different spots! ^-^ <33

You know, My guild is a Mercantile Fleet.

Perhaps some rp of our ships ferrying various supplies and the like would be possible once we get more members?

Preferably at least one of each ship captained -_- lol.

Oh reary? *taps chin* We'll have to have a chit chat about the RP potential there :D

Bumping to the top!

^-^ <3
Just an update....my bank is filled to the brim....I..I've never seen so many vegetables or raw meat in my life.
Just an update....my bank is filled to the brim....I..I've never seen so many vegetables or raw meat in my life.

XD! WOO for noms!
To the top you go, thread :)
♥ Good morning bump ♥
♥ Good morning bump ♥

\o/! *noms strawberries for breakfast* G'morning Wyrmrest!
Bumpity bump!
*push push*
~ H i p B u m p ! ~

I'm getting lazy - need to bump this up! Work them hips!
Bump!

If anyone ever needs me to gather materials (Such of minerals, herbs, need engineering bits etc) I'll happily help. Just send me a tell and mail in game. :)
Bump!

If anyone ever needs me to gather materials (Such of minerals, herbs, need engineering bits etc) I'll happily help. Just send me a tell and mail in game. :)

All of the niceness! \o/

And bump :D
:o To the top you go, thread!
Guru will be there once again!
Wish I could go! Sounds like fun. :)
Guru will be there once again!

Added! (Put Seashen in there too)

Wish I could go! Sounds like fun. :)

:/ Sorry you won't be able to make it, hun. Maybe you can make it to a future market :D