Questing, dailies..etc...

Paladin
Trying to kill anything as a prot pally takes so long, I don't think my damage even increased much since Cata. Not to mention I just feel relatively squishier in general, maybe my stat priorities are all wrong or something but idk.

I don't want to ditch my prot spec because I enjoy tanking dungeons with guildies, but I don't like having to rely on others to kill anything in a timely manner.

Any tips? I don't remember questing as a tank being this bad in BC/Wrath/Cata :(.
Holy !@#$ you look like Samuel L. Jackson infused with righteous light and justice.
From a couple hours ago http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197740609

best bet is LFR DPS, then use than DPS gear to go tank normal guild raids. Look at my setup for example I've gone tank with most of my DPS gear.

Edit: ALSO, read the tank sticky thread, and my thread for your stat prioritization. Dodge and Parry don't weight up as much to Haste and Mastery depending on what you're trying to do.

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8196650849
Holy !@#$ you look like Samuel L. Jackson infused with righteous light and justice.

LOL thank you XD.

It's funny, I regemmed everything to strength and stamina, and ended up with just as much parry as I had when I had gemmed for it O_o. And with sacred shield and hand of purity I'm even more tanky than before, do more damage, and have no trouble keeping threat.

Rargh, tanking makes no sense in MOP!!! lol.