Ultra Settings

Games, Gaming and Hardware
I am not a PC expert and really need some help. I'm looking to buy a new PC mine is long overdue for replacement. Can someone who is knowledgeable please tell me with the setup below if I can run WOW, GW2 and SWTOR on max settings without any issues. GW2 and SWTOR just playing those every once in a while, but I am looking to do 25M raiding soon and I don't want any issues. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Intel Core i5-3570K Processor
8GB DDR3-1600 Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB Video
ASUS P8Z77-V LX Motherboard
2TB 7200rpm Hard Drive
If you aren't looking to overclock your CPU, you are much better served with:

i5-3470
Cheap B75 motherboard

Upgrade GPU to Radeon HD 7850 or even HD 7870
yea my personal opinion is stick with the 3570k and overclock it. upgrade the video card. unfortunately, max settings require a TON of power. you'll also want to get some pretty fast ram.

also, for no problems at max i personally suggest a flagship video card. that being an HD 7970 or gtx 680
I am buying a PC today and budget is about $1200 I have looked at Ibuypower.com and cyberpowerpc.com. To many options for someone who isnt pc savvy. I have even thought about biting the bullet and ordering an Imac maxed out. I'm just not sure what to do.
that GPU definitely wouldn't be an issue at least. i only have a GTX 560 in my build and i have no issues running any of those games maxed out.
I am buying a PC today and budget is about $1200 I have looked at Ibuypower.com and cyberpowerpc.com. To many options for someone who isnt pc savvy. I have even thought about biting the bullet and ordering an Imac maxed out. I'm just not sure what to do.

Before you spend money at cyberpower and ibuypower, look up reviews for each one on google. Without even moving on to page 2 of the searches, you will see most reviewers come to the same conclusion, you are overpaying.
I am not a PC expert and really need some help. I'm looking to buy a new PC mine is long overdue for replacement. Can someone who is knowledgeable please tell me with the setup below if I can run WOW, GW2 and SWTOR on max settings without any issues. GW2 and SWTOR just playing those every once in a while, but I am looking to do 25M raiding soon and I don't want any issues. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Intel Core i5-3570K Processor
8GB DDR3-1600 Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB Video
ASUS P8Z77-V LX Motherboard
2TB 7200rpm Hard Drive

i think you're going to need more than a 650 TI if you want to go all out on all those games. The CPU will be good but you WILL get trouble in GW2 WvWvW it's inevitable. My I7 2700k is OC to 4.2 GHZ and I still have a hard time. See if you can get a GTX 670 on sale maybe? That's what I would recommend as I've played all those games on one and was only ever limited by my CPU.
In my opinion, find yourself a good "do it yourself" guide and build it yourself. It really isn't that difficult. Between the massive resources available via google/youtube, various forums (like this one), building your own becomes about as difficult as building a lego model step-by-step using the included instructions. The money you save from labor would be better spent on more hardware, or even an extra monitor if you like to dual-screen.