Water Walking

Shaman
Post Limit:
Why haven't they updated it to be usable while mounted, like Path of Frost?
I imagine the rationale is because it's a spell rather than an aura. In part, I think it's because Water Walking is in a couple of ways more powerful than Path of Frost. To benefit from a death knight's Path of Frost, a third party has to be 1) in the Death Knight's party and 2) in range. To benefit from a shaman's Water Walking, a third party has to 1) have it cast on him.

I wouldn't mind seeing Water Walking castable while mounted, and I don't think it'd be a huge game-breaker, but I can see why it isn't.
And make ghost wolf stealth while they are at it!!!!
And make ghost wolf stealth while they are at it!!!!

Go Resto and find a Druid friend to get Prowl!

Because of two things, 1. We're shaman and Blizz tries to ignore our existence as much as possible. And 2. shaman aren't death knights, so there's no reason why our spells should work the same (though, it would be kinda nice).
Shaman are awesome.

Let the Death Knights and Druids cry all day about what they want, with their Path of Frost and their flight form harvesting.

I've got LIGHTNING!!!

That's all I need.
03/19/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Spanner

Because of two things, 1. We're shaman and Blizz tries to ignore our existence as much as possible. And 2. shaman aren't death knights, so there's no reason why our spells should work the same (though, it would be kinda nice).

I'm not looking at it from a 'why aren't shaman spells like DK spells' perspective, I'm looking at it from a 'why aren't these two almost identical blizzard spells working almost identically' perspective. I get why the shaman spell is a targeted spell and the DK spell is an aura. I just think they should both be instant cast and usable while mounted.

I'm not looking at it from a 'why aren't shaman spells like DK spells' perspective, I'm looking at it from a 'why aren't these two almost identical blizzard spells working almost identically' perspective. I get why the shaman spell is a targeted spell and the DK spell is an aura. I just think they should both be instant cast and usable while mounted.

Wish I could just reply with an image macro of a grumpy shaman with text reading:

I was OP once

It was awful
lol =(
I wouldn't mind seeing it off the GCD, but that might make jerks macro it into every single ability.