Blizzard WTH.. Too much Trash

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
03/19/2013 07:27 PMPosted by Wildbomb
LFR second half is no longer than first half. still done in 20 minutes if you'r group does it right (and isn't afk tabbed out on trash complaining about it on forums)

20 minutes? With a group of strangers? What?

I've both part 1 three times and part 2 once and it has taken at least 45 minutes at the VERY minimum.
there's no way his LFR did part 2 in 20 mins. he's just making things up to keep that green text.
Im posting in a garbage thread YAY!
03/19/2013 08:19 PMPosted by Fatskunk

20 minutes? With a group of strangers? What?

I've both part 1 three times and part 2 once and it has taken at least 45 minutes at the VERY minimum.
there's no way his LFR did part 2 in 20 mins. he's just making things up to keep that green text.

What is your evidence to support your claim? oh wait you have none? because you are just blatantly bull!@#$ting to make a point? incredible.
03/19/2013 08:15 PMPosted by Fatskunk
Considering Blizz has broken the instances up so that it would be easier to tackle casually, you would think they were thinking about the player and the time commitment, but sadly to run 2 wings of ToT has an hour and a half wait time as DPS, plus another 2 and a half to 3 hours of game time.

Why do people think they have to do all wings at once though? There are 7 days in a week after all.. plenty of time to do just 1 of the wings per day.

They want it to take some time otherwise people would burn thorough all the LFRs in an hour, like they did with DS and complain they're bored on the forum
Looking for Raid? More like Looking for Snoresville

OHHHHHHH

Is funny cause is troooo
this is just an excuse for half the raid to be afk in LFR.

Time to start kicking them no? Especially the dps, since they are the ones who need to que the most.

The irony.

If you can be more specific about your feedback, it'll help narrow down the scope of what the problem is and if it could be addressed.

What part of "too much trash" was the unclear part? How much more specific does he need to get?

The GM was telling him to screw off in a polite and civil manner, as he should have done.
anyone complaining about the ToT trash needs to sit down for a moment, breath, take their ADD medicine, and have some patience.
03/19/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Rygarius
dont tell me what to do.

The irony.

If you can be more specific about your feedback, it'll help narrow down the scope of what the problem is and if it could be addressed.

What part of "too much trash" was the unclear part? How much more specific does he need to get?

Just when I thought the blizzard CMs were starting to actually take players seriously and respect them...

The GM was telling him to screw off in a polite and civil manner, as he should have done.
anyone complaining about the ToT trash needs to sit down for a moment, breath, take their ADD medicine, and have some patience.

Telling someone to take their ADD medicine, how civil of you.

First, hes not a GM, hes a CM. And community manager telling someone to "screw off" even in a "civil manner" is pretty disrespectful. And then to say "be more specific" to the OP is pretty infuriating Like I said, how much more specific can "too much trash" get?

I can determine 3 potential problems with the trash that the person has from that statement.

Too many mobs.
Have to many HP.
Are too hard causing too many wipes.

Is that really that hard to figure out? And how much more specific should he get? If he gets too specific, he'll just waste his time and get a TLDR.

Telling someone to take their ADD medicine, how civil of you.

First, hes not a GM, hes a CM. And community manager telling someone to "screw off" even in a "civil manner" is pretty disrespectful. And then to say "be more specific" to the OP is pretty infuriating Like I said, how much more specific can "too much trash" get?

I can determine 3 potential problems with the trash that the person has from that statement.

Too many mobs.
Have to many HP.

Is that really that hard to figure out? And how much more specific should he get? If he gets too specific, he'll just waste his time and get a TLDR.

Respect is earned, not given. If a player demonstrates absurd stupidity and is shown to not deserve respect, the CM (thank you for that) Is well within their right to call him on it.
As much as most people didn't really care much for Trial of the Crusader, I loved it if only for the fact that there was no trash. It was just boss, boss, boss, boss, boss, done.
03/19/2013 08:33 PMPosted by Herethebeef
Too many mobs.

Allocate more time.

Have to many HP.

See above.

Get better.

Is that really that hard to figure out?

Nope, as you can see I just solved all of your problems. Might as well close the thread now.
03/19/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Rygarius
dont tell me what to do.

The irony.

The problem is people want boss rush mode because they think they're always ready. Don't believe them as they're full of crap and just want free epics. I'm pretty sure those, "I demand loot in LFR because I'm just there" threads show that.

If they want gear, they can put the effort in like the rest of us. If they can only do LFR, well that's their fault. What they do with their time *cough* sit in SW/ORG and complain while waiting for dungeon queues *cough* is none of our business. However, convenience is something raids shouldn't have so much. Sure, repairs are fine, but no trash, free loot for little to no work? What's the incentive? Where's the satisfaction?
I'd rather them fix the broken bosses of Part 2. Maegera would not die after completing the fight properly. Just stood up constantly at 1 HP. I got into a group on Ji-Kun and the boss wasn't even pullable. Left group and got a nice fat deserter debuff.
Meh the problem with ToC wasn't having no trash, it was that we had to run the stupid place 4 times a week.

Snails are awesome though, need more trash like them, less trash like the bridge.
Quit your whining and complaining about trash, just think if the max level was 60 and you had to do molten core, then you can talk about how horrible trash is, this is nothing get over yourself please :)
Quit your whining and complaining about trash, just think if the max level was 60 and you had to do molten core, then you can talk about how horrible trash is, this is nothing get over yourself please :)

So because things used to be worse.....can't complain about how they are now?