Best healing pets?

Pet Battles
I want to try a new strategy and was wondering what pets have the nicer healing abilities. I remember some plant ones being tough to kill because of that, but can't remember what they were called. So what do you think are the best healing abilities out there that aren't too terribly hard to obtain?
Giraffe Calf/Fawns (Tranquility ability)
Mr. Pinchy (ridiculous)
Emerald Proto-Whelp (crazy powerful self heal)
Peddlefeet has a go first self heal.
Infinite Whelpling has a good cauterize plus decent damage abilities.
Azure whelpling is kind of a poor man's Emerald Protodrake; worse stat allocation; but he has a shield and 3 heals to choose from in move slot 2 and 3.
molten hatchling. life leech and cauterize.
magical crawdad. wish.
pterrordax hatchling and various dragon whelps. ancient blessing.
any humanoid has good passive healing for non-elite pve farming.
the plants aren't that good from my experience. crimson lasher is decent with stun seed and a heal.
Azure whelpling is kind of a poor man's Emerald Protodrake; worse stat allocation; but he has a shield and 3 heals to choose from in move slot 2 and 3.

It only took me like 3 days of leveling pets in Scholozar to get Rare Emerald Proto-Whelp. There's usually a decent number of them up, and he's def. worth the time to catch.
Emerald proto whelp and magic crawdad are my two favorites.
I used a blue breed 20 emerald proto whelp for a long time before I found out about breeds. I went back and found a breed 4 that I threw a stone at. He's a monster!
my Gregarious Grell has cauterize and then passive healing for being a humanoid. Now that Idol's been nerfed, the Grell is my go-to humanoid.
Very approximately (in healing/round):

390: Magical Crawdad (Sunny Weather, Tranquility)
280: Magical Crawdad (Sunny Weather, Shield)
260: Magical Crawdad (Tranquility)
230: Mini Mindslayer (vs. Fabled, with a good deal of luck)
210: Emerald Proto-whelp
200: Molten Hatchling
190: Tiny Harvester (any P/P mechanical with Repair)
180: Scourged Whelpling, Stinker (+50 health/pet/round on backrow), Twilight Spider
170: Emerald Shale Hatchling
150: Infected Squirrel, Shimmershell Snail (non-Shield), Jade Oozeling, Magical Crawdad (Shield), Celestial Dragon, Restless Shadeling, Fawn
140: Ghostly Skull, Gregarious Grell, Emperor Crab, Red Cricket
125: Mr. Grubbs, Sporeling Sprout
120: Infinite Whelpling, Pterrordax Hatchling
100: Silithid Hatchling
85: Jade Tentacle
75: Terrible Turnip
60: Anubisath Idol

I don't have stats for the Qiraji Guardling or Sunfur Panda, both of whom should have some significant healing. Note that there are big differences in terms of the investment required to heal that much - near the top of the list are pets that basically do nothing except heal. Further down are pets with a more balanced mix.

It's also worth mentioning that healing isn't the whole story. I don't think anyone is seriously going to argue that an Infinite Whelpling is a better 'tank' than a Anubisath Idol even though it legitimately heals itself more effectively than the Idol does.

Lastly, I listed the Crawdad with Sunny Weather options because it not only gains +25% from the conventional part of the weather but also gains +50% from the greater health pool. Otherwise, I just presumed that pets used only the various buffs/weather conditions that they generated themselves.
Is there that much stat difference between Fawn and Little Fawn? Because my level 25 Little Fawn with 240 power has an average healing amount of 195, while you're showing regular Fawn at 150. (And that's 195 to the whole team, so close to 600 total healing.) And that's before you count in the slot 2 ability -- Nature's Ward can heal up to 450 (to the fawn only) over the whole duration, and continues ticking on the bench.

Anyway, I recommend one of the fawns (regular, little, or gazelle) if you want to be able to heal other pets and not just the one that has the healing ability. For self-heals, anything with repair is good (mini harvester has extra plating to protect himself while charging up the repair, while clockwork gnome can set up turrets to *attack* during the repair), so is darkshore cub's hibernate (which is the same as emerald proto-whelp's with a different name, but on a much easier to get pet).
03/11/2013 11:03 AMPosted by Calonderiel
Is there that much stat difference between Fawn and Little Fawn? Because my level 25 Little Fawn with 240 power has an average healing amount of 195, while you're showing regular Fawn at 150. (And that's 195 to the whole team, so close to 600 total healing.) And that's before you count in the slot 2 ability -- Nature's Ward can heal up to 450 (to the fawn only) over the whole duration, and continues ticking on the bench.

The numbers are healing per round. Your Little Fawn heals 195 every 5 rounds, or ~40 healing/round. It also heals 450 every 4 rounds, or ~110 healing/round. Add those numbers together (since the cooldowns don't generally interfere with one another) and you get 150 healing/round.

Note that in this healing configuration, Little Fawn is sub-par version of Stinker. Both have basic attack + group heal + self-heal, but Stinker's attacks and heals are larger.
STINKER!!!

Has the best group heal in the game. Plus he can do some damage if he needs to.

He is a great partner for leveling lowbies against any tamer with an elemental. The ~750 group heal is ridiculously awesome, Plus he can use perk up to keep himself alive to cast it again. He also has good synergy with Anubis since he can hit for decent damage under sandstorm and he is strong against undead.

***A lot of the pets named above are more tanky with self heals, but don't have group heals. I think for keeping OTHER pets alive, you want Mr Pinchy or Stinker.
Corefire Imp

Has Cauterize and Immolation

Immolation deals damage even when he's in the back row, which combined with the Humanoid racial, lets him fill back up while not your active pet.
Heal amounts are based on attack power. Pets with abnormally high attack power (e.g. Emperor Crab, Red Cricket) have absolutely massive single-turn heals. Not that exciting, but quite useful.
The pet I have is op as !@#$ with healing. I can out heal Emerald proto-whelp. And can solo pet masters with it alone....idk about those other pets but this one I have seems pretty unbeatable..especially since its rare...look on my armory and it'll be there :)
Oh and it's heals and defense has no round CD so its spammable.
Call me crazy but I love my Tiny Emerald Whelpling. Shields are up captain, healing engaged!
what pet is it then?
trakerjacker?
emerald whelpling and celestial dragon can combo their healing spells with moonfire.