ToT for 2-Night guilds

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I wouldn't have minded gating the second half of the instance for a week or something, but it's not a big deal. We made the choice to play less. Back in Ulduar I was in a 5 night 4+ hour raiding group and we cleared through Yogg the first week fairly comfortably. I didn't come into this tier expecting to pull that off with our schedule these days, and at least on 10 these bosses are tuned a lot harder than most Ulduar25 normal modes were.
It is amazing that a person can dedicate 2 nights of their week every week to something and still be considered a "casual" player.

Wow raiders are an interesting breed.

So if I dedicated a few hours for 2-3 days a week to play basketball, that means I don't play casually? lol. Your definition of casual is the interesting thing.
So if I dedicated a few hours for 2-3 days a week to play basketball, that means I don't play casually? lol. Your definition of casual is the interesting thing

Ok I guess that's a fair assessment. I'd think for Blizzard there is more profit to be had by appealing to the 2-3 days a week player than the 5-6 day player. Very few people can put that much time in over the long term without significant negative consequences in their real lives.
Ok I guess that's a fair assessment. I'd think for Blizzard there is more profit to be had by appealing to the 2-3 days a week player than the 5-6 day player. Very few people can put that much time in over the long term without significant negative consequences in their real lives.

But they are appealing to the 2-3 days a week player. Those players will still have content to see 4-5 months from now.

What difference does it make?

If blizzard made this raid tier like toc and had 5 bosses with no trash. Casual guilds (guilds that generally don't/shouldn't care about clearing content while it's 100% relevant) would be done with it (normal) in less than a month. Instead with the current model, casual players can see the final boss and kill it within the first month (raid finder) while still having 12 bosses on normal and 13 on heroic if they so wish to spend progressing on for the following 6~ months until the next tier comes out.
Trash is varied and interesting
Trash teaches boss mechanics
Trash can drop thunderforged loot
Trash can drop pets

This is the best freaking trash blizzard has ever had in a raid.