A Rares Spinning Crane Kick.

Bug Report
So i went out this morning to do a lil rare farming on my hunter.. and when i came across the rare that ive killed 100+ times that does the Spinning Crane Kick he killed my pet within 2 sec and i wasnt even able to heal thru it with mend pet so i summoned my Stampede and he killed all those as well lol so i faint and tried it again with no luck and i died too that time.. so i left and went to go kill other rare which my pet had no problem at all tanking including the rare that summons a bunch of tornados that my pet just chills in and takes no damage and the other rare that drops the purple void on the ground that my pet was able to stand in once again with no problem and take no damage from it.. to make a long story short lol all im asking is to please check into this Spinning Crane Kick and fix it please.. Ty =)
Can't solo these guys now because of this. I figured I'd just kite it, but then I get chi blasted to death. Please fix this.
Can't solo these guys now because of this. I figured I'd just kite it, but then I get chi blasted to death. Please fix this.

Have you tried telling your pet to move away from the spinning crane kick?
killed him this morning if you mean Urobi the Walker and I am a level lower than you, pet died once used heart of phoenix to res him and burst him down so it is still possible. (was solo)

scatter shot (stops his spinning kick), intimidation or silencing shot (to stop his heal)

If it wasn't Urobi disregard.
I think this might have been a 'fix'. But the fix, needs to be fixed.
It seemed slightly unfair that other classes had to deal with the spinning kick damage while our pets took no damage from it whatsoever. Yes, it makes the panda rares INCREDIBLY harder. Perhaps we should try pets with specific abilities such as the turtle's shell and just be VERY quick with Scatter Shot and Intimidation. But to a class with a spec that is solely reliant on our pets for damage, it seems a little OVERDONE if even glyphed into Mend Pet our animal dies within 1-2 seconds.
I never let the Panda type rares crane kick my pet before, I don't let them crane kick my pet now. The only abilities you need to worry about for them are Scatter shot, and Silencing shot.

Either stop them spinning, or passive your pet while they spin so that they aren't in their melee range. Easy fights.
All I can do when reading this is laugh. I've always thought it was completely ludicrous that hunter pets took no damage from aoe abilities like that. Talk about faceroll.

Learn to stun or use "pet move to". Welcome to the World of Warcraft that everyone else has to play.

Well your pet dies almost instantly when spinning crane kick starts so by the time you get out of the way your pets hanging by a thread and the rares will sometimes move around when using spinning crane kick.
All I can do when reading this is laugh. I've always thought it was completely ludicrous that hunter pets took no damage from aoe abilities like that. Talk about faceroll.

Learn to stun or use "pet move to". Welcome to the World of Warcraft that everyone else has to play.

Could not have said it better myself.
The issue isn't "hunters can't solo the rares". The issue is Blizzard gave hunter pets an ability, and it's not working properly. If it was changed, it'd be nice to have some type of acknowledgement from Blizzard stating it was changed.
"It seemed slightly unfair that other classes had to deal with the spinning kick damage while our pets took no damage from it whatsoever"

^ this

"Well your pet dies almost instantly when spinning crane kick starts so by the time you get out of the way your pets hanging by a thread and the rares will sometimes move around when using spinning crane kick."

if mele get hit they die instantly too lolololol. You can run while shooting so maybe do what mele do after you pet dies and kite the **** out of it when it does crane kick.

Well your pet dies almost instantly when spinning crane kick starts so by the time you get out of the way your pets hanging by a thread and the rares will sometimes move around when using spinning crane kick.

Spinning crane kick is a 3 second cast. There is more than enough time to prepare to scatter shot/intimidate them to stop the spin. One complaint I will say I noticed tonight is that they now seem to heal repeatedly when interrupted just like they did at the beginning of MoP. With silencing shot on a 24 second CD, that becomes a major issue.
Those rares are still soloable easily, just gotta be smart with scatter shot and silence shot now.

Just a minor change, nothing to complain about.
Just a minor change, nothing to complain about.

A "minor change" that effects every lesser skilled hunter and lock that for 2 patches has had no issues soloing rares and now suddenly is forced to adapt to new abilities or tactics or just not be able to kill certain rares anymore.
A group of us Hunters have actually been discussing this here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197590163?page=1#9

Tho we have yet to get a blue response either, most of us are pretty sure its a bug that the pets "Evasion" skill thats supposed to reduce AoE damage by 90% isnt working anymore.

its not just Hunter pets either the same effect is happening to Warlock tank pets as well.
I doubt it is a bug, probably a fix. Learn to move pet etc.
I doubt it is a bug, probably a fix. Learn to move pet etc.

A 'fix" that could have easily been added in 5.0 or 5.1 when the expac was still newer. While to some it may be easy to say l2adapt to others this is the way it's been for 2 patches where soloing is easy.

If this was "fix" then the least they could have done is put it in the patch notes since it not only effects hunters but it effects all pet classes.
I just want this to be fixed, I can't get the hang of it and my pet keeps dying, leaving me to get two nice big chi bursts to the face...