501 Disc Priest LF Progression Guild

Hello all! As you can see above I'm a discipline priest (ilvl 501) looking for a hardcore/semi-hardcore raiding guild to call my home. I am very reliable and knowledgeable about my class and can carry my own weight. I cleared all of 5.0 content and I'm looking to step up my raiding to the next level. The last two guilds I have been in haven't taken raiding as seriously as I would have liked it, and stunned further progression due to petty BS (not showing up, constantly being late, etc.) I'm looking to go somewhere where progression is taken seriously. I like to consider myself an excellent raider with good raid awareness and I always come prepared.

My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Syl%C3%ADna/advanced

My experience in this expansion has consisted of:
MSV - 3/6H
HoF - 6/6N
ToES - 4/4
ToT - 2/12

I'm available for raids almost any times/days (I'm very flexible!).
I have no preference for 10man vs. 25man raiding.
I have no preference for horde vs. alliance - but would like to find a high populated server.

If you have any questions for me, please add my battletag: Sylina#1534.

Thank you for your time! Have a good one! <3
Reprieve is currently recruiting more for their core 25man raids on Kel'thuzad. If you could, fill out an application at reprieveguild.com
Hey there. I am a member of "Alwayz Naked." We are curerntly 17th on KT with 3/12 in new tier on farm, and hopefully a dead Tortos tonight. We were 5/16H in last tier. A few months ago I came over from a very small 10m guild and merged with this guild. We have about 22-24 people who know their class very well and are very consistent, and are just looking to round off the 25m group. We raid Tues-Thurs 7:30 ST-11:30 ST. We use an EPGP loot system that is both fair and simple. Any questions, please contact myself, Cas, Johnspartar, Mindtemptres, or Dpslegend in game.

You can also check out our website at www.alwayznaked.guildlaunch.com
Vox is actually looking to recruit another good reliable healer. Lately we have not really had many healers to spare, so if one is late we just end up 5 healing or making dps go to offspecs. which is really gimping us.

We are 1/13H right now. we only raid 3-4 days a week. We do Tuesday, wednesday, and Thursday.(7:00PM-10:30PM MST) Lately we have been scheduling monday raids, but if 25 people dont show up we take the 10 best people in and finish up whatever is left.

We are a 25 man guild.
But if you are interested in joining, You can contact me via in-game mail or add me on real ID (Cassie#1241)

Or just throw in an app at http://www.vox-gaming.com We get back to them within the day usually.
Tech Support(25)

desperate need of shadow priest with a healing OS.

raid Fri, Sat 5 server

1/12 ToT

need plate mainly warrior or dk frost or unholy healidian#1713

need mage priest or rogue or maybe all of them they would be the only ones to be in grp