Auto Dismount Macro

UI and Macro
I've just come back to the game after a two year hiatus, and my EZDismount addon no longer works. There are other dismount addons available, but none have the function that EZDismount had, and therefore I'm looking for a macro (or addon) that can do the same function.

EZDismount was unique in that if you were mounted and tried to cast a spell, it would automatically dismount you, but would not cast the spell. You would have to click that spell twice in order for you to start casting it. This is nice because sometimes you may not be in range of your target (ex: pvp) and therefore you would still get unmounted before you're in range but can setup other stuff before getting in range. Current addons simply won't dismount you if not in range and/or automatically start a cast while in range (or cast the spell if not range-specific).

Anyway, I'm looking for a macro (or addon) that I can attach to... let's say Blink... where if I click blink while mounted, I simply dismount, then I click again and I Blink, and if I click Blink while not mounted, I simply Blink.

Any suggestions?
You could make a /cancelaura Mount name macro but I believe there is an option in the interface menu that will auto dismount when you hit a spell.
Yeah I have a /dismount macro right now and am settling with it for the time being (although I'm running out of keybinds).

The problem with the auto dismount option in the interface menu and the addons that are available is that it casts the spell as it dismounts. I'm looking for something that causes me to click twice to cast the spell: click once to dismount, click again to cast the spell.
I guess I'm specifically looking for something for blink. Something like:

/dismount
/stopcasting
/cast Blink

But I want the macro/addon to cause me to press it twice in order to Blink if mounted.

What I want is:
Mounted: First click = dismount. Second click = Blink
Unmounted: First click = Blink

What I DON'T want is:
Mounted: First click = dismount and Blink
Unmounted: First click = Blink
You may be better off just keybinding your mount and hitting that bind in order to dismount.
Bump.
I don't know if you can do what you want. I'm trying to think how you'd work it into a macro but short of a castsequence which won't work with cancelaura and dismount commands, I don't see how you'd delay it.
You could put a dismount line into your mount macro so instead of cancelling your mount through a cancelaura macro or right clicking on the buff, you just tap your mount keybind again and dismount. This would in effect get you down without casting and without taking up an extra bind/macro and you just press your cast keybind then to start up whatever cast you want.
#showtooltip
/dismount
/use [nomounted] Blink

This macro uses the dismount command, and then relies on a little bit of latency to do it's work.

What should happen is this;

1. Press the button. If you're mounted, you get dismounted. If you're not mounted at the time of the button-press you cast Blink.
2. Because a macro sends all the commands to the server at once, and your game client still shows you as mounted, the second command stops processing because you're mounted at the time of the button-press.
3. When you press the button a second time, after dismounting, you should blink.
#showtooltip
/dismount
/use [nomounted] Blink

This macro uses the dismount command, and then relies on a little bit of latency to do it's work.

What should happen is this;

1. Press the button. If you're mounted, you get dismounted. If you're not mounted at the time of the button-press you cast Blink.
2. Because a macro sends all the commands to the server at once, and your game client still shows you as mounted, the second command stops processing because you're mounted at the time of the button-press.
3. When you press the button a second time, after dismounting, you should blink.

Dismounting, like leaving a form (note, not entering a form, just leaving) is instantly recognized by the client. You'd actually have to reverse the order for this macro to work.

#showtooltip
/use [nomounted] Blink
/dismount
Dismounting, like leaving a form (note, not entering a form, just leaving) is instantly recognized by the client. You'd actually have to reverse the order for this macro to work.

#showtooltip
/use [nomounted] Blink
/dismount

This works PERFECTLY!!

And it continues to work even with /console autoDismount 1. I didn't have to set it to 0.

Thank you SO MUCH! Makes my wowlife so much easier and frees up a keybind on an already cluttered speedpad. :D