<Significant> 10/12 LFM

Barthilas
<Significant> is an Australian based raiding guild that formed during Cata. The majority of our core have a long history of raiding, some back to Vanilla. We all have HM experience and with that in mind, HM is the long term focus for this crew.

Our players are respectful of one another, regardless of rank and we push ourselves and others to get the most out of their class/role. As progression is our focus we ask that all core bring top tier food, flasks, and pots and are using them accordingly throughout the entire night. Doing otherwise would be lazy

Loot is distributed loosely based on several factors. We do not care for ilvl upgrades and distribute loot according to who it will benefit most (i.e BiS). As leader I trust in those who would benefit from certain loot to talk amongst themselves as to who should be given the item(s). As a result I find that as a group we level together, not as individuals. Also, we do take attendance record into account but people missing raid is rarely an occurrence. On the off chance someone does miss raid to RL calling we ask that players inform myself, or one of the other officers so that we can organize a reliable replacement for that night.

With that being said, we advise that you are able to make at the very least 90% of the raids. Please do not consider applying if you are unable to meet this requirement.

These are also core raid spots. We will trial you for roughly 1-2 weeks in our raids before deciding whether to bring you in permanently or not.

Our current priority recruitment needs are:

1 x HEALS
Holy Paladin
Disc Priest

Mists of Pandaria Progression

T14 16/16 Normal+Elite

T15 10/12 Normal

Raiding Hours

7:30-10:30 ST Wednesday & Thursday
6:30-9:30 ST Sunday
7:30-10:30 ST Monday/Tuesday (4th night optional called if needed)

As a side note, the 10 we had before Christmas holidays were just about to start HM progression in t14 and over the course of the break we lost the majority of our crew due to RL problems. Since then, myself and the other officers have worked hard to keep what remained of the group together and each open position has been painfully and carefully filled with people we believe are capable of HM in t15. We therefore have a current crew of people who have worked hard to be here and we ask the same of anyone who apply in the future.

Any other questions feel free to ask an officer in-game or reply here

updated for current needs and new boss kill.
bump
bumped for updated progression
505 Frost DK :DDD
ted <3
ba ba bummmp
9/12 now...Bump :>
bummp
Okay