Forgotten Depths not Available?

General Discussion
Hey, it says the Forgotten Depths (2nd part of ToT raid finder) isn't available for me. Wasn't it supposed to be available today?
I'm having the same problem...
"it was estimated we would have it ready for the week of 3/19/2013, we apologize"

predicting it now!
everything I heard said the releases would be 2 weeks apart so no not today at all.
everything I heard said the releases would be 2 weeks apart so no not today at all.

no, they are staggering the final 2 wings, the next half should be available today.

pretty lame if it isnt, they even said the schedule.
March 5 – Normal Throne of Thunder- Now Open
March 12 – Heroic Throne of Thunder and LFR Wing 1 “Last Stand of the Zandalari”- Now Open
March 19 – LFR Wing 2 “Forgotten Depths”
April 2 – LFR Wing 3 “Halls of Flesh-Shaping”
April 16 – LFR Wing 4 “Pinnacle of Storms”
yeah i cant search on it eaither

except for this

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8789565/Throne_of_Thunder_Raid_Schedule-3_4_2013
Isn't it obvious they have forgotten where the "Forgotten Depths" are
Isn't it obvious they have forgotten where the "Forgotten Depths" are

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :p
Don't they always open a couple hours after the servers are back up?

Well The last stand of the zandalari was available immediately when the servers came on last week

I don't think so, but that did happen last week.
Well The last stand of the zandalari was available immediately when the servers came on last week

Don't think the servers came back up this early last week though. Raids traditionally do not clear saves until 11am PST, so that could have something to do with it.
My raids unlocked at 9am PST. Still no Forgotten Depths.
Do you really want to see what happens when LFR takes on Tortos?
It's up now
The new LFR is available.

You may have to complete "Last Stand" again in order for the new LFR to become available.

I noticed for me, the second part wasn't available until I went and redid "Last Stand" again, and now I am in queue for the new LFR.
Do you really want to see what happens when LFR takes on Tortos?

After dealing with LFR spine in Cata, I'm ready for anything.