Shamans are the most oped ever!!

Arenas
Nuvoz never gemmed crit lmfao, that never happened. I can tell you that any decent shaman never gemmed crit ever last season LOL.

We dont really have survivability issues anymore. so can you please stop this nonsense? If you're not gemming resil/pvp power you're doing it wrong.

Let me say this again, shut up with the qq, Nuvoz never gemmed crit lawls. He might've reforged crit but never gemmed.....lo
I feel you shamans. My main is a hunter and while I can go BM and face roll people... I'd rather enjoy playing the game. BM is great in many ways but why do I want to use 3 buttons continually? I don't. So I play MM. The damage as MM isn't amazing compared to most classes which isn't an issue but like ele shamans for sure, we don't have any real survivability. Sure we can spec and glyph to make it a little better but in the end we always trade one life saver for another and none of them are nearly as good as melee. Than consider where locks and SP are at the moment and it's not comparable at all. I'll make a bump for shamans as well but MM hunters could use a little love too.
Nuvoz never gemmed crit lmfao, that never happened. I can tell you that any decent shaman never gemmed crit ever last season LOL.

We dont really have survivability issues anymore. so can you please stop this nonsense? If you're not gemming resil/pvp power you're doing it wrong.

Let me say this again, shut up with the qq, Nuvoz never gemmed crit lawls. He might've reforged crit but never gemmed.....lo

Just because you roll resto or get carried doesn't mean shamans have survivability issues.

And stop avoiding my question: why do all dps casters have dmg reduction passives but shamans?

Just because you roll resto or get carried doesn't mean shamans have survivability issues.

And stop avoiding my question: why do all dps casters have dmg reduction passives but shamans?

just because i get carried? ok listen here kid, just because u suck at ele doesnt mean everyone else does. why do no other casters have grounding, windshear, tstorm, shamanistic rage, last stand.

Im sorry you dont know how to play elemental in arenas. Just because you suck doesnt mean everyone else does.

I've been a top elemental shaman this entire expansion. Dont believe me, i really dont care. I play on the hardest bg and have beaten some of the best players that play this game.

Shut up and learn to play or reroll.
just because i get carried? ok listen here kid, just because u suck at ele doesnt mean everyone else does. why do no other casters have grounding, windshear, tstorm, shamanistic rage, last stand.Im sorry you dont know how to play elemental in arenas. Just because you suck doesnt mean everyone else does.I've been a top elemental shaman this entire expansion. Dont believe me, i really dont care. I play on the hardest bg and have beaten some of the best players that play this game. Shut up and learn to play or reroll.

Shots fired!!!111

just because i get carried? ok listen here kid, just because u suck at ele doesnt mean everyone else does. why do no other casters have grounding, windshear, tstorm, shamanistic rage, last stand.

Im sorry you dont know how to play elemental in arenas. Just because you suck doesnt mean everyone else does.

I've been a top elemental shaman this entire expansion. Dont believe me, i really dont care. I play on the hardest bg and have beaten some of the best players that play this game.

Shut up and learn to play or reroll.

Lol...last stand? Shaman warriors?

Silences are better. Locks have 40% dmg reduction and silence immune. Usable while stunned. Better than SR. Shall I continue?

On a serious more, it's mandatory. Just like all classes have snares.
Its called Nature's Guardian, a passive last stand proc that is an amazing talent.

Silences are different, we are a support class, sure a mage priest or lock can silence you, but can they interrupt cc or dmg every 12 seconds? Can they ground hunter traps, Chaos Bolt, Frost Bomb?

Can a mage, spriest or lock remove full rows of dots, magical stuns every minute with no drawbacks?

Your point is basically that you wish you were a different class because you cant figure out how to play your own.

Go ahead, keep making yourself look stupid. :)
Its called Nature's Guardian, a passive last stand proc that is an amazing talent.

Silences are different, we are a support class, sure a mage priest or lock can silence you, but can they interrupt cc or dmg every 12 seconds? Can they ground hunter traps, Chaos Bolt, Frost Bomb?

Can a mage, spriest or lock remove full rows of dots, magical stuns every minute with no drawbacks?

Your point is basically that you wish you were a different class because you cant figure out how to play your own.

Go ahead, keep making yourself look stupid. :)

But you still never answered my question...ANSWER the freakin question dude!
ive already answered your question by listing our abilities that make up for it. We take less physical damage than any other caster because we have 40k armor.

Why doesnt a boomkin have windshear? Why doesnt a shadow priest have thunderstorm.

Different classes are different and are balanced around their armor type. If a shadow priest didnt have passive dmg reduction they would get absolutely rolled by physical damage dealers. Same goes for a boomkin.

We have alot of armor, and have the tools to counter casters.....what more do you want? a 1 shot macro to instant kill someone or instant heal urself to full?

If thats what you're looking for, you are playing the wrong class.

Elemental is fun because we have bursty damage with some great utility. Tremor, Grounding, Shear, Tstorm, Good Offheals. AoE Stun.

If you cant manage to find any success with all of these tools then you need to re-evaluate how you are playing the class and get better at using said tools.
ive already answered your question by listing our abilities that make up for it. We take less physical damage than any other caster because we have 40k armor.

Why doesnt a boomkin have windshear? Why doesnt a shadow priest have thunderstorm.

Different classes are different and are balanced around their armor type. If a shadow priest didnt have passive dmg reduction they would get absolutely rolled by physical damage dealers. Same goes for a boomkin.

We have alot of armor, and have the tools to counter casters.....what more do you want? a 1 shot macro to instant kill someone or instant heal urself to full?

If thats what you're looking for, you are playing the wrong class.

Elemental is fun because we have bursty damage with some great utility. Tremor, Grounding, Shear, Tstorm, Good Offheals. AoE Stun.

If you cant manage to find any success with all of these tools then you need to re-evaluate how you are playing the class and get better at using said tools.

You do realize IM full pvp geared enhance with 22k armor right?

I guarantee in a 1 vs 1 fight against any class equal skill, shaman loses.
I guarantee in a 1 vs 1 fight against any class equal skill, shaman loses

blizz doesnt even try balancing 1 v 1. although i have no idea about eles this patch.

if 1 v1 is what you are lookin for... a consistent pick is hunter. destro lock and probably unholy dks are decent too
Look out for hpal aff ele again when everyone has full tyrannical.
This is my last time posting in this thread but here's my bottom line:

I shouldn't have to accept a "support" role. I don't think it's fair to have to accept getting facerolled by every warrior I come across because I can't create space. I have thunderstorm,EB totem. They have 2 charges,3 stuns, a snare,a root and heroic leap. That's just absurd. And thats only 1 example.
This is my last time posting in this thread but here's my bottom line:

I shouldn't have to accept a "support" role. I don't think it's fair to have to accept getting facerolled by every warrior I come across because I can't create space. I have thunderstorm,EB totem. They have 2 charges,3 stuns, a snare,a root and heroic leap. That's just absurd. And thats only 1 example.

Make friends and stop solo-queueing.
Yeah sorry I did a repost but everyone seemed to be froathing at the mouth and skipped over it, I meant reforge, yes I know ele gems reslience.