Will the new character models effect your RP

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
When?
03/24/2013 08:25 AMPosted by Kolaran
uhhh, if they ever incorporate them! They have been saying it's "in the works" for quite a while now... yet, they found time to make an online TCG game... hmm....

Because 1 team does all the development for everything, right?

The point I was trying to make is that they tend to make new things rather than improve on their current products.
I hope the modeler is Vaanel, or Evanel Vaanel Intaanis on YouTube, cause he's good at what he does
Nah, I RP with the description of the character's the writers lay out, not the model itself.
Eh. It won't impact it. Worst they'll do is screw up facial designs or skin colors to something I'd have to pay to have fixed (if they don't allow each of us one free redo for our older characters)... But my character will go on the same way she always has.
Nah, I RP with the description of the character's the writers lay out, not the model itself.

Imagination? What's that? I don't evem
03/29/2013 01:03 AMPosted by Lynet

Imagination? What's that? I don't evem

Is it contagious? D:
I hope not. This one time Ag was standing behind me (I was looking at a wall) during combat and we might have beat up the same dudes. /rushestomdicforvaccination
Seeing how many people get concept art that is different of the character models anyways I see why not.
I just wanna have a cute(r) smile when I pop /dance.