Looking for new PVP server

Kil'jaeden
Great because this server needs more horde.
I know it makes me a jerk but whenever I see someone on what appears to be their main toon asking about transferring I check to see if their name is taken and if it is not I grab it. Anyone else do this? What was your question again?
Hey, did you know that in Village Idiot we give free tours on dolphin-back? Now, these tours may occur while you're unconscious and we're taking you to our cave, but it's free nonetheless.
While we're on the topic, may I interest you in a free waterbreathing potion that is most definitely not rufied?
Seriously though:

Horde rogue looking for PVP? Join Ginger Nation aka Scrubs Nation and farm alliance Dragonslayers/PVE Heros on Isle of Thunder all day. Sometimes you'll luck out and hear about how good you are.

Also, since WPVP is "currently in alliance favor", that means expecting a lot of rages from the Horde players through ingame whisper/forums.

Fixed.
Hey, did you know that in Village Idiot we give free tours on dolphin-back? Now, these tours may occur while you're unconscious and we're taking you to our cave, but it's free nonetheless.

Pick me
Pick me
Check your app. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Horde rogue looking for PVP? Join Ginger Nation and farm alliance bads on Isle of Thunder all day. Sometimes you'll luck out and hear about their rage.

This is funny coming from the guy that had an issue with the Alliance killing Horde on the IoT.

What if they're in PvE gear?

What if they don't care?
Pick me

>:) *rubs hands together* I see we have a new vict- I mean new friend to rap- I mean here try this milkshake. *evil grin*
>:) *rubs hands together* I see we have a new vict- I mean new friend to rap- I mean here try this milkshake. *evil grin*

Do we invite Mags or Blinkee to this one, or should we keep it fairly private this time?

Do we invite Mags or Blinkee to this one, or should we keep it fairly private this time?

What do you plan on doing with that knife?
Seriously though:

Horde rogue looking for PVP? Join Ginger Nation aka Scrubs Nation and farm alliance Dragonslayers/PVE Heros on Isle of Thunder all day. Sometimes you'll luck out and hear about how good you are.

Also, since WPVP is "currently in alliance favor", that means expecting a lot of rages from the Horde players through ingame whisper/forums.

Fixed.

I lol'd. Can we be friends?

Also - Alliance has pudding and pie. Horde has p!$$ and vinegar.

Just a simple bit of woodcarving. The wood becomes much more supple underwater, allowing me to carve out the cage with the proper bend in it much easier once we're down there then when we're above sea level. It would just be no fun if our new friend decided to leave before the real party began!
03/21/2013 08:25 PMPosted by Pretzul

Just a simple bit of woodcarving. The wood becomes much more supple underwater, allowing me to carve out the cage with the proper bend in it much easier once we're down there then when we're above sea level. It would just be no fun if our new friend decided to leave before the real party began!

Mags and Ivy already beat me up and took my Pants D:
Good, that means they've prepped you as requested. I'll make sure to let them take part, after they took the initiative to rough you up after hiding your pants.

Edit: Your armory pose looks oddly fitting...
KJ #1. We're not a fotm server like tich. The second the streamers stop playing on tich it'll become a ghost town pve server like mal ganis did. KJ is under the radar. The ratio is far from 3:1. It's like 1.5:1. I'm black irl.