Oondasta loot more than once a week?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Can I get loot from him more than once a week? I would like to know before engaging in another painful battle :)
No, you cannot.
Multiple loot rolls require a Charm. Check each to see exactly what bosses they can be used for.
Players can only receive loot or use a bonus roll for Oondasta once a week.
They are, however, free to die to him every 2 hours now. :)
If you don't (or can't) use your bonus roll on one kill, can you use it on a second kill?

Well...free to die 78 times to him every 2 hours. I love how there is finally a world boss that requires a large number of people to take it down. That is how it should be. It still doesn't feel right that only 10 people took out Arthas and Deathwing. :-P

The only thing about Oondasta that I will say, the Piercing Roar seems overly tuned for an encounter such as this. It is pretty ridiculous that you'll end up with a 150g repair bill but only get ~30g from the drop. The boss is totally not worth my time right now.
03/21/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Kaedyn
The only thing about Oondasta that I will say, the Piercing Roar seems overly tuned for an encounter such as this.
I think for a world boss the damage is fine but i'd like it if it didn't do as much durability damage from that ability.
Players can only receive loot or use a bonus roll for Oondasta once a week.

Is there a hidden quest flag for this as with the other world bosses? As of 5.2.0 b 16733, the IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(32519) is not being set upon Oondasta loot. Is this something that will be resolved in a future client patch?

So many skeletons...
Blizzard, please fix your weekly flag for Oondasta so addons can query correctly. Thanks! :D
Bump.. Please fix the flag
Can you specify if characters can get loot only once a week, accounts can get loot once a week, or one per faction? Asking because I have multiple 90 alts, 1 ally and 4 horde and wanted to know if I should bother doing all 4 outdoor raid bosses 5 times a week for multiple shots at mounts? Read some thread a while back saying 1 shot and loot and 1 shot at charm loot per ACCOUNT per week, thanks!