<Kingsguard> LF merger *or* heals + hunter.

Sargeras
Post Limit:
Hi all.

If you're an officer/gm of a smaller 10 man guild who is currently stuck; I have a proposal for you. If you're a heal/hunter reading this, skip the rest, and contact me in game.

We're a core of 7 or so people, who have had issues with attendance lately, and have been suffering from the general drought of recruits to pick from. We've thought about it, and decided that having another guild merge with us would bring the best answers. We are mostly looking to obtain 5 or so more core people, and then rotate 1-2 people per week, as necessary. We raid two to three nights a week, T-Th, from 8 server till about 2 flasks are done.

We're 6/12 atm, and stuck, only due to lack of raiders. We've been around for awhile and know our stuff. It's just difficult to progress when you have new pugs every night.

Contact me in game for role specifics.
You have my sympathies. Nothing like wiping to the absenteeism boss.
bump!

Hunter + heals plz?

:)
Add Strues#1177 or speak with Soopie/Snigs in game
Bump!

Specifically, need a healer :*(
Are Thaddeous and Luciendar still around? (They were the old leadership so I don't look like a crazy person if you don't know).
Are Thaddeous and Luciendar still around? (They were the old leadership so I don't look like a crazy person if you don't know).

Nah, I took it over. Holybelle. Sup Kursed.

And bump, we're 6/12 now!
hey i currently have a guild group in need of a few players i can mssg u later tonight around 8 server on my toon thaandri to go over details if u like ( this is not my accont im posting on ) the guild is kill order
Hey you guys are further then 6:12 now correct I belive I did iron quan and twins with you? Cause you hunter was a no show correct me if I am wrong.
Nah, I took it over. Holybelle. Sup Kursed.

And bump, we're 6/12 now!

There's a name I haven't seen in awhile. How's it goin?
@kursed look at the date on the post it was on the 9th it is now the 23rd a few weeks of raiding between there.