Mount Collector Support Group V15

Achievements
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
"You have entered too many instances recently"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

3 Kara run left for me. Probably wont get the horse again. =_= (I also reached 10 runs a week too)

EDIT: All 10 kara runs done, no stupid horse again. I swear.......

EDIT1: OMG OMG OMG OMG

http://24.media.tumblr.com/45da35deb4746bc88670d76f606aaf99/tumblr_mlddj4y1LD1rv8fmfo1_1280.png

On my last weekly run I got it! I cant believe it! Im finally done with Tempest Keep!
Grats Irwinn, I was going to bid on it but remembered how much you wanted it.
Now for my weekly runs, Ony, Alyz. Kara mount and Galleon mounts
Just got my white raptor.
Freaking World bosses. Freaking Onyxia. Still no love. Got a couple more on my alts (2 Nalaks/2 Gallies/1 Sha) so there may be love for me waiting.

Good luck this week guys~
Nothing from Sha, Galleon, Nalak, or Oon. A record for me to do it all in one day. Nothing from Kara or Ony either.. but then we did two rounds of warbringers. Had two Slate drop and one Amber. A new guildie got the first slate, they made sure i got the second and the amber. Only Jade to go! For three to drop in four kills in a row makes this our lucky night. =D

Went to Oondasta on my mage... kited a primal direhorn down to the beach and it ended up being my loot... first primal egg! after 56 attempts. What a nite =D
Added mounts number 186 and 187 tonight by adding Gnomeregan Mechanostrider (the last tournament mount I needed, finally done with those dailies) and I made myself a Geosynchronous World Spinner.

I'm 50 Oshu'gun Crystal Powder Sample away from the last talbuk mount I need. I'll be grinding that out tomorrow after procrastinating for around 6 years. It will feel good to have those grinds out of the way finally.

Good luck all.
Today was a big day for me!

Started out with a
Jeweled Onyx Panther
Then I got my hands on Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent
and topped it off with my paladins new Argent Charger

Its kinda sad, I dont think I will have another day like this for a while.
So, Soph, I hope you read this, because guess who just got a Son of Galleon.
I just looked at guildox, and something is not right.
Hey guys i recently spoke with Polar over at Guildox in relation to his mount ranking and he made some changes (removed the combined faction ranking and now only has one ranking which is consistent with out in game totals) and he just wanted to hear some other peoples thoughts on the subject. There is a few solid posts i made on the subject, this pretty much sums up my thoughts on the subject:

Sorry locket you can 100% blame me, as you can see from my original post my major issue was with the name of the subsections being that account wide seemed misleading because it was making people think they had a lot more mounts than they actually have. At the time of my post the combined faction ranking was named account wide and the true account wide count which was indicative of our in game true totals had a different name and all because Blizzard at some point screwed up the armory and it started showing horde mounts on alliance characters and alliance mounts on horde characters along with many duplicates.

When this first happened the rankings here were bloated with people that had 300+ mounts (which isn't possible on one character) and many of the people who belonged in the real rankings had been pushed out because they didn't have characters on both faction. The newer ranking is a true ranking which reflects our in game totals and much better however i was shocked to read in your other post that a single person had many of his other alts bloating the top 20 ranking on your server i thought all of those issues were fixed, i know they were on my server i really didn't want my alts taking up spots in the top 10 when real individual players deserved those spots.

Anyway in Polar's defense had i not pointed out that the combined faction total was redundant im sure it would still be there, having said that if Blizzard gets around to fixing the armory bug and return its own mount tabs to their former functionality it would have destroyed the combined faction totals here so either way it was doomed.

Edit: Oops here is the link to the thread so you can go and post your thoughts if you feel inclined http://www.guildox.com/wow/forum/thread/2535
Yeah but it seemed to have skipped some rankings lol
My opinion is that they are different. In reality things like the Tournament mounts and PVP mounts don't change over unless you faction change. But, we're talking about a grand total of 14 mounts here. 14 mounts is not worth caring about, especially when you can pay $25 and get them regardless.

I myself would not have asked for its removal, but at the same time I know that it is bloat, and one/two changes with blizzard would just make it the exact same anyways. Besides, it does bother me when people say "Yeah! I have 270 mounts, im special". I wouldnt go asking for it back either.

You have the sha mount and the galleon mount. Go buy a lottery ticket. Right. Now.
I somehow forgot to buy the August Celestials mount.

yellow thundery cloud snake just became mount number 225 on this character. woo?
(my DK having a higher total drives me nuts sometimes)

I really wish my server was capable of killing Oondasta more than once per week...
04/17/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Paladindrome

You have the sha mount and the galleon mount. Go buy a lottery ticket. Right. Now.

I swear this game have some sort of way to determine the luck of certain accounts. It's crazy. Some people never get anything and others get everything!
So latest PTR makes it look like we're getting the rest of the Water Strider colors.

EDIT: Maybe not...
Dear blizzard, stop updating the water strider text like you have for the last 2 patches if you have no intention of ever adding more than the azure one.
Dear blizzard, stop updating the water strider text like you have for the last 2 patches if you have no intention of ever adding more than the azure one.

And while you're at it, remove them and the other mounts we can't get from the Not Collected tab on our armories!
04/17/2013 09:40 PMPosted by Ryken

And while you're at it, remove them and the other mounts we can't get from the Not Collected tab on our armories!

Seconded