Shadow Word: Devouring Pizza

Priest
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Question of the topic: How long have you personally been apart of this thread? What influence, if any, did it have upon your involvement in either the class or the community?
I.. a few years. Yep. And they made me join BoP. Also this:
03/22/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Vixie
I contribute nothing useful to the forum
I guess except people get to laugh at me when I drink. That's a valid thing, so yep.
Kyrisa/Kyllie contributes timely hip hop and R&B lyrics.
Kyrisa/Kyllie contributes timely hip hop and R&B lyrics.

i've been here since like... 2009. never done anything remotely helpful.
D: I killed Oon and got a ring!

But... it's a dps ring.

So my ilvl is 490 now, maybe someone will let me heal for them. Maybe...
Mmmm I think right at Pandaria was when I decided to stick my neck into the priest forums. Course I was a gnome so it was really dangerous. So I became a space goat and am staring at blood elves shaking my hands saying 'I want your cast animations 24/7! ' D:

5+ .5% wipes on tortos is...demoralizing. >_>
Mmmm I think right at Pandaria was when I decided to stick my neck into the priest forums. Course I was a gnome so it was really dangerous. So I became a space goat and am staring at blood elves shaking my hands saying 'I want your cast animations 24/7! ' D:

5+ .5% wipes on tortos is...demoralizing. >_>

Oh man, that's when you tell everyone to eat their 300 food and make the healers dps too.

But... it's a dps ring.

Isn't that the worst? I've gotten a belt from Oon and robes from the bird in ToT that are like that.

But... it's a dps ring.

Isn't that the worst? I've gotten a belt from Oon and robes from the bird in ToT that are like that.

The dps robes from oon are gorgeous though.

I also got a tier leggings from Sha. I was surprised to see they don't have spirit, but that's normal I found. Weird tier set is weird.
No I got the dps robes the bird, not Oon.
idk, if it doesn't have spirit on it, it might as well not have int.
Nixxes!!!

I'm doing quests in Neverwinter, and I came face to face with...

A NIXX

so silly... my heart stopped beating, lol!

03/22/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Mytosis
Course I was a gnome so it was really dangerous.

roflroflroflrofl
Oh man, that's when you tell everyone to eat their 300 food and make the healers dps too.

No, the time to tell people to use 300 food was 5 pulls earlier because that wipe should never happen. Even in my guild, after we have a 1% wipe to enrage it's "Bust out the 300 food," but no, that's just dumb. Had you people been less cheap and used it the entire time, we would have just killed the boss instead of doing another pull.

Nixxes!!!

I'm doing quests in Neverwinter, and I came face to face with...

A NIXX

so silly... my heart stopped beating, lol!

I have that effect on women.

Also, kill it.
I get what you are saying, and I agree in a big way... but if people manage themselves better, in terms of movement and mechanics handling, it goes further than that extra 25 stats.

Unless we are assuming that everyone is already knocking on perfection's door and that the only thing standing between you and a kill is a gear deficiency.

In other news, I just watched The Lincoln Lawyer. I did not expect to like it as much as I did, as I knew nothing about it going in. I liked it a ton.
The Lincoln Lawyer was really good.
No, the time to tell people to use 300 food was 5 pulls earlier because that wipe should never happen. Even in my guild, after we have a 1% wipe to enrage it's "Bust out the 300 food," but no, that's just dumb. Had you people been less cheap and used it the entire time, we would have just killed the boss instead of doing another pull.

Pretty much. Some people (our mage) still scoffs in that situation because to him 300 food is only .2% increase according to whatever math he found that I don't care about so he probably doesn't even eat 300 food after 1% wipes.
I eat 300 food for every pull because I kill 1 boss a month.
Best non-raiding raider ever.
This haste stacking thing feels so wrong after two + years of int hoarding...

but it feels so RIGHT.
Remember that time I killed a boss before you and got loot and you asked me how the boss fight was? How embarrassing.
Green fire will serve my Aff lock well.