a big ach.pt error among the toons since 5.2

Website Bug Report
After the launch of 5.2, wow armory got a few significant bugs so far, and this definitely is one of them. As you see, my main toon's achievement point is around 14915, and my alts are around 14900 in game. But when I look them up from wow armory, those alts achievement points are "significantly" less than they should have. They are at around 14100, which is almost 800 points less than my main. I even checked up each of achievements to see what are missing, figured out tons of achievements that I have completed so far-especially in world events- are missing on my alts.

It makes me so depressing to see the error since it is not getting fixed nor commented by Blizzard since 5.2 patch. Almost a month has passed and it still is there, bugged. I will post my alt's achievement point right below my opinion so that you can "one-click" compare it with my main. Please investigate this case and let me know what you think. Thank you.
After the launch of 5.2, wow armory got a few significant bugs so far, and this definitely is one of them. As you see, my main toon's achievement point is around 14915, and my alts are around 14900 in game. But when I look them up from wow armory, those alts achievement points are "significantly" less than they should have. They are at around 14100, which is almost 800 points less than my main. I even checked up each of achievements to see what are missing, figured out tons of achievements that I have completed so far-especially in world events- are missing on my alts.

It makes me so depressing to see the error since it is not getting fixed nor commented by Blizzard since 5.2 patch. Almost a month has passed and it still is there, bugged. I will post my alt's achievement point right below my opinion so that you can "one-click" compare it with my main. Please investigate this case and let me know what you think. Thank you.

This is one of Jun's alts. Please check out the achievement point. It is currently at 14115 while it says it has 14895 points in game.
I found the reason that was causing the problem.

The website wow armory achievement points of my horde toons are not counting those achievements that are different from alliance side correctly unlike in game achievement points, which is causing the huge gap between alliance and horde achievement points on the armory.

If some of achievement specific is different, (For example, alliance cities and horde cities are not equal but the in game system matches them to each other like the relationship between stormwind and undercity.), the wow armory doesn't assume that I have completed the achievements as long as I don't complete them once again by using my horde toons.

In game, however, those differences are correctly matched, so there is minimum difference of achievement points between my alliance toon and my horde toon. (their in-game differences are only about 20 points.)

Please fix this issue by matching their alliance-horde side differences correctly so that I can get the same achievements that are shown in game. Thank you.

and please respond.. I think it is not right for website manager to respond to only a few questions that they can solve easily or that they want to solve selectively. I am also paying for this game. and I have 4 accounts as well. At least, I want to hear that you are aware of this problem(or bug) and working on it.
Also having the same issue, any feedback?
Same thing here, in game I'm at 13180 or so, here I see 11885. >.<
Same issue, over 19k in game, online only showing 16.5k. When I log in game on the guild achievement point tab, that number doesn't match either. Opened a ticket last week & told it will "work itself out eventually"....
I just cancelled all (4) of my world of warcraft accounts for this reason and the silly looking armory stance problem, moreover, NO ANSWER FROM BLIZZARD.
This should fix some of your issues; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569150507
This should fix some of your issues; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569150507

This is a completely different and unrelated error.
I am sure our blue-friend Peratryn has this high on his priority list :)