[A] Lunatic Friends (13/14 N) LF DPS

Earthen Ring
Hey there!

Lunatic Friends is looking for one DPS, ranged or melee, to finish off normal SOO with us and start pushing heroics. We raid Thursdays and Mondays from 8-11pm server. We're pretty well stocked up on Druids, Priests and Paladins, but any other class or spec is welcome.

We're a family friendly guild with players ranging from their teens to their sixties, with most falling in the late twenties to early thirties. We try to maintain a PG-13ish atmosphere in guild chat. Raiding wise, we do try to take things fairly seriously and stay focused when we're together - as is necessary when your raid week is a little on the short side. We do expect everyone to show up to raid prepared, with gems and enchants taken care of; however we usually have plenty of enchanting mats on hand, and there are usually at least some gems in the gb, so we also strongly discourage members from spending money on the AH without checking first.

You can message me, Richker, or Yvandis in game or post here and we'll keep an eye out for you.

Thanks for reading!
Bump.

Also, if you're looking for a raid team without leaving your current guild, we are certainly open to working something out based on your/our needs. Like Cyl said, you can message, mail, or respond back here if you are interested.

Thanks.
Bump for new DPS needs!
are you guys looking for hunters?
are you guys looking for hunters?
I am so sorry I missed this. I've been neck-deep in finals. We do have one hunter, but we're more concerned about the fit of the player than the class. Are you thinking of moving to the blue team? If you've got more questions or if you'd like to talk in game or elsewhere let me know. :-)